Bad Girl Good Girl

Day X Night

“Here’s an extra tips for you !” said the owner ahjussi happily.

“Waaah…kamsahamnida…” Amber also received the money happily.

That afternoon, she’s back to her part time job, being a delivery boy for a small noodle restaurant. The pay isn’t high, but she loves working there. She delivers the orders with a small vespa belong to the restaurant, and usually if she’s lucky, the customers like to give her some tips too.

She was parking the vespa at the restaurant’s garage when suddenly her phone buzzed.

“Ne, yoboseo…?”

“Amberya…are you done working ?” over the line is Victoria’s voice. But Amber could hear some noisy girl’s shouting and laughing at the background. It must be the girls…

She chuckled, “Yeah, do you want me to come over now?”

“How could you read my mine ?!”

Amber laughed at her pabo eonnie, “Hahahaha eonnie, you have told me earlier at campus !”

“Ah jinjja ? Well then, everyone’s already here ! Pali pali !”

“Ok, I’ll see you there !”

Ah, it’s been a while since the last slumber party at Victoria’s house…We’re so going to get stupid.

 

***

 

Amber smiled widely when she finally arrived at a nice house at the suburban. It’s not fancy, but it’s a 2-stories house with a quite proper garden at the front yard. Compared to her tiny apartment, this is 10 times better. Wait, make it 20 times better, because this is the place where the girls and her have been spending many funny nights together. It has become, kind of their club house for years now.

Victoria’s mom welcomed her very warmly and let her go straight to Vic’s room upstairs, “Are you going to sleep over tonight ?” the kind lady asked.

“Hmm…I don’t know… but I’ll think about it !” she replied comfortably. Well, after all Vic’s mom is not a stranger anymore to her.

From outside the door she could hear Luna’s laughter and the noisy chit-chats. She silently stepped into the door and banged it open to only shout, “WHAAAAAAA !!!”

“AaaaaaAAAAA !!!” Krystal screamed in reflects, before finally bursting into laughter with the other girls, embarrassed.

“Uuuuh Amber eonnie, I miss you…” Sulli dragged her into the room and closed the door. Krystal is comforting herself in Victoria’s blanket, while Victoria is busy eating the pile of snacks in the middle of them.

“Yeah, I miss you all too…” she pouted jokingly.

“Group hug !” Luna shouted and the five of them gathered instantly in a warm group hug.

Victoria smiled dorkily, “Ehehehehe...it means we’re going to have a sleep over tonight !”

Amber sighed, “Ah mian…I don’t think I can join you guys…”

“Uh waeyooo ? It’s rare for us to have a sleep over like this since college…” Victoria pouted, but still enjoying her snack happily.

Seriously!!  I don’t want anything bad happen here if I stay here for long. I’m sure Miss A is out there, watching me…

“I have some assignments for English Class…” she lied.

Krystal scoffed, “Yah! What are you worrying about? You’re good at English, you could just do it tomorrow before class in no time, eonnie !”

Aiishhh Krystal…don’t make it hard for me !

 

***

 

Amber POV

The girls have always succeeded to get what they want from me. Here I am now, stuck between them inside Victoria’s room, letting Sulli torture my hair with a curling iron. Victoria and Krystal are painting my nail with all the colors they have. While Luna is putting a comedo plast on my nose.

PERFECT.

Oh well, as long as I stay up all night, guarding them all, there won’t be any trouble.

“Hey do you know that Nicole girl, from Department of Business ?” asked Luna all of a sudden. I almost gasp when I heard that name, but I managed to hold my self though.

Sulli nodded, “Ah, I see her a lot these days with Key oppa.”

“Really ??” I squealed in a reflects.

“Ah ah…look who’s jealous…” Victoria gave me a naughty look.

“Yah !” I chuckled, “What are you saying !!”

They paused whatever they’re doing and yelled together, “AMBER, WE KNOW !”

I couldn’t hold my smile anymore and felt my face hotter.

“But the sad thing is, she’s a nice girl.” Krystal added, still fanning my fingernails to dry.

“Yeah, she looks like she could cover him well for now...” I mumbled.

“Hmm? Cover? What do you mean ?” the sharp Victoria noticed.

“Ah, I mean, it’s good if Key oppa is comfortable with her, right ?” I fixed it and the girls ‘oohhh’ in relief.

The next minutes are filled with jokes and gossips, which I don’t really understand sometimes. Even so, I feel really safe with these girls around me, and I love how the girls are depending on me, like I’m their only brother in the group.

Anyway… seriously, this curly hair and girlie nail-painting is so uncomfortable! The smell, the bright colours, how could girls stand it all ? Moreover when they go to beauty salon to get some porridge on their face, ewwww… gross.

Knock ! Knock !

“Ah it must be your mom !” Luna hinted to the door.

Victoria left my fingers for a while to open the door. Haaaah… finally I could free my hand...

“Omomo… you don’t have to come all the way here !” said Victoria to the person outside. Oh, so it’s not her mom.

“Nugu ?  (Who ?)” asked Krystal curiously.

“Gwaenchana… I wanted to know where your house too anyway.” replied the girl guest.

“Come on, let me introduce you to my friends !” said Victoria cheerfully as she dragged the girl to her room. It looks like that the girl is returning a textbook to Vic, because the book is in her hand.

The first impression on our faces when we saw her was…’Wow, this girl is so pretty…’

This girl has a smooth bright skin, with black straight hair, plus her fringes fall smoothly, covering her forehead cutely.

“You know this semester’s ‘Buddy Program’, right? Well girls, this is my ‘buddy’, Bae Sue Ji.” Vic introduced the girl, and she bowed politely to us.(‘Buddy Program’ is a program in some universities or school, for the selected seniors to help the their fresh juniors for their first several months in college/school.)

“Annyeong…Suzy imnida…” she smiled to us and we welcomed her. I sighed when I saw her smiling nervously at me, she must be mistaken me as a GUY. Ah, I’ve got used to it.

“Kyrstal eonnie, Sullie eonnie, Amber eonnie, and Luna eonnie, am I right ?” she smiled brightly when mentioning our name one by one. Oh wait, she recognized me as a girl then ! Hmm, maybe because of the nail-painting! I almost forgot that I must be looked like a clown to her now.

“Are you also going to take Dance Major like Vic?” asked Luna excitedly.

“Aniyo…I would like to take major in vocal…” she said, still standing at the door awkwardly.

“Oh, then you’re going to be my junior soon ! I’m majoring in Vocal too !” Luna clapped happily.

She looked glad, “Please guide me then !” she bowed again.

“Becareful Luna, you just got a competition !” said Victoria jokingly.

 

***

 

Suzy spent the night with us, but she went home before 11 PM. Victoria’s appa is kindly driving her home.

Vic eonnie is sleeping in her own bed. Krystal and Sulli shared a mattress, while Luna and I shared the other mattress. The girls have been sleeping peacefully since two hours ago, but I haven’t though. I need to stay up all night and makes sure everything’s fine.

Aiiishhhh…what is this… why is my back so itchy all of a sudden…

I scratched my back and found something surprising fell on my blanket. It’s a piece of paper, being scrumpled and stucked in my back (or maybe hair) somehow.

Waah  it’s nice to hang around with you and your friends tonight !

Turned out you’re such a fun person^^.

And please, don’t call me ‘Miss A’ when we meet in college, okay ?

Just SUZY is fine~♥ Nice to meet you, Raven eonnie !

Mwoya…?! That Suzy girl just now is Miss A ?!!

‘Miss A’ was sitting right next to me the whole night, and I miss it just like this ?!!

DAMN IT.

 

***

 

to be continued...

What do you think ? Comments, suggests, and critics are welcome >.<

Thanks for reading and subscribing !