When Did Love Turn Into A Competition?

What Is Love

    I walked out of the washroom after a hot shower, dried my hair with a towel and tossed it into the laundry basket. I was satisfied to see BEAST eating the breakfast I prepared for them earlier, quiely in a cirlce on the middle of the floor in the living room. Something was different about them today. They were awfully quiet. I shrugged. I rolled my damp hair into a bun, grabbed my book bag, put my shoes on and stood by the door. This was starnge. Why weren't they talking? They normally had lot's to talk about. None of them said a word to me this morning either. Except Doojoon I guess. He said 'Good Morning' to me. But mostly Junhyung, he hasn't even looked at me. Especially what happened with me and him last night. I'm still wondering who was it that was standing by the door when me and Junhyung were, you know. I sighed and walked out the door.

___________________________________________________________________________________

    "EUNHEE!!! I MISSED YOU!!" Jihyun's small arms were strangling me. We stood in the big hallway full of people. I haven't seen this place in a while. "HOW IS BEA-" I glared at her and she looked at me with confusion. "No one's suppose to know about that. Nobody is suppose to know I met with CUBE either. No one is supposed to know that I'm a model either." I explained. "Ohhh. That explains how differently you dressed today. You're trying to hide your identity..that's going to be hard since you have the same name as a model that looks exactly like you." She giggled. "Stop it. I'm trying the best I can to hide myself." Students walked by us and looked at me starangly as if they had seen me some where before. I tried to avoid eye contact with anyone throughout the day.

____________________________________________________________________________________

    I opened the door to BEAST's dorm. I walked in, took off my shoes and threw my bag onto my blanket that was still lying on the ground along with my pillow and suitcase, all untouched. All of the members shoes were by the door. I figured they were back from their morning schedule and they must be asleep again. I peeked in their room and I was right. They were all sound asleep.  I walked into the kitchen to see a pile of dirty dishes piled up high. Some of these were probably even from 3 days ago. I shook my head and turned the tap on. I haven't done and house keeping in a while and I'm not afraid to say that I miss cleaning. Ever since I moved into BEAST's dorm, I haven't done anything but go out to shop once in a while, do their makeup and go with them to their schedules to help with any touch ups they needed throughout the day. After the dishes, I cleaned the floor and the cupboards and folded the clothes that were laying around. When I was done, it was around 6pm and the boys weren't even awake yet. I decided to start dinner for them. As I stood by the stove with a big pot of boiling stew, somebodys arms wrapped around my waist from behind me and held me tight. This was a familiar presence. "This looks great! And it smells good too!" It was Hyunseung. His lips touched my neck. What was he doing? I slipped away from his grip. "Um, are the others awake? Dinner's almost ready." I stuttered. He came closer and put his hands on my waist. "They aren't awake yet. It's just you and me." He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.I was shaking. I didn't know what to do. One side of me wanted to push him away, but the other side of me didn't want him to stop. "Don't touch her." I pushed myself off of Hyunnseung and saw Junhyung, he had a blank expression. But I could tell he was angry. "Whose to say I can't?" Hyunseung said. He put his arm around me.