Friends

What Is Love

    Hyunseung's arms have been around me for a long time now. Our bodies were pressed against each other and I could feel his heart beating agaisnt my chest. "I missed spending every minute of my life beside you." He said. He squeezed me tighter. "It kills me so much when I see you and Junhyung togther. Even if he's just looking at you." I was ready to pass out because of how tight he was holding me. "I miss you so much. Please come back into my life again. I love you." His voice was shaky. I loosened up his arms. "Hyunseung. I don't think we should be together." I said. He frowned. "Not because I want to be with Junhyung. It's cause, I don't want to ruin your friendship with Junhyung. Not that I haven't already. I think we all should just stay as friends." My face was burning. This was the second time I've said something like this to a BEAST member. I wouldn't of ever imagined anything like this to ever be happening to me right now. I gasped when something thumped agaisnt the door behind me. "Ouch Hyung! Stop pushing!" Dongwoon complained. "Shh Dongwoon ah! I wasn't pushing! Yoseob was leaning on me." Doojoon said. "Be quiet you guys! I think they can hear us." KiKwang said impatiently. I opened the door to see Doojoon, Kikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon crowding in front of the doorway. "Oh hey.. Yoseob ah I'm hungry make me something to eat." Doojoon said as he turned around and walked away as if nothing happened. Everyone else slowly backed away from us and did the same. I looked at Hyunseung who was grinning at them. Then I noticed Junhyung, who was staring at me. When I looked at him, he looked away. "Okay, who wants their makeup done first?" I asked. "I DO!" Hyunseung said happily.

____________________________________________________________________________

    It was awkward putting makeup on Junhyung. He barely even looked at me the entire time. In fact, he looked bothered and annoyed. "Done." I said, satisfied with my work. He stood up right away without a word and walked into the kitchen. The boys left for their schedule and I got ready for a photoshoot after they left. After the photo session, it was noon and I decided to go to school for the afternoon classes. When I arrived at school, students were staring at me, then turning to one another and whispering. I spotted Jihyun in a crowd of people and I called her over. She was waving her arms wildly in the air while running towards me. "Eunhee! I miss seeing you everyday now! How have you and, you know who been?" She giggled. "Alright I guess." I smiled at her. She looked thinner then before. I missed her so much. The bell rang and classes have begun.

_____________________________________________________________________________

    When school was out, Jihyun was telling me about how the people in her art class were competitive towards each other and how band class was boring without me. I missed listening to Jihyun talk about her day everyday to me. We walked out the front gate of the college and with a gasp, I saw a van on the other side of the street that looked awfully familiar. BEAST, if you came, you're in big trouble. Just then, the door of the van slowly slid open. Yoseob peeked out of the crack and he immedietaly looked excited when he saw me. Then the door slid open a little wider and another pair of eyes peeked through. KiKwang. Please don't call me, please don't call me. "EUNHEE! OVER HERE!" Yoseob yelled out the door. My hand flew at my face. Those kids. "Unnie. Is that..who I think it is?" Jihyun's smile was getting bigger and bigger. I looked behind me to see a group of girls who were staring at the van with eyes wide in excitement. Then a tall girl with short black hair walked up to me. "Is that who I think it is? Do they know you? How do they know you? Were they even calling you?" She asked. "Um-" Then all of the girls rushed to me and started asking questions. I was panicing. I was getting a headache from all the screaming around me and all the questions. Suddenly, a hand grabbed hold of my arm and pulled me out of the crowd and pulled me as we ran towards the van. Junhyung.