Scarred?

What Is Love

    I awoke to the sound of my cellphone ringing and vibrating in my hand. I had fallen asleep in an awkward position last night; hadn't realized I cried myself to sleep. My eyes felt swollen and puffy. I put my phone to my ear and answered, "Hello?" A familiar voice answered back, "Park Eunhee-ssi. I am Jang SeoHee, the secretary from the CUBE Entertainment building. Sorry to bother you so early in the morning. CUBE was just curious to know if you're ready to come back for another meeting soon." SeoHee said. She had a really pretty voice. I had completely forgotten about CUBE's offer. I pondered for a moment before answering her. This is what I have been dreaming of to happen to me, being offered a contract to join CUBE. My biggest idols were G.NA unnie and 4Minute. Both from CUBE. Now my dream has already found it's way into reality, so why not? "Can I arrange an meeting for later this afternoon?"

Eunhee arrived at the CUBE building later that afternoon. She attended the meeting and she quickly accpeted CUBE's contract. Park Eunhee is now a solo artist and a professional model.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

    I've attended singing rehearsals and dance practices for about 2 weeks now. I've never been so engaged in singing and dacing like I was before. Everything was differet, more professional. I even got to meet G.NA unnie. Seeing someone famous like her reminded me of BEAST. I had that feeling inside of me, that feeling you get when you're about to start crying. I had no idea why I was still thinking about that. It wasn't even that bad. What am I talking about? That was horrible. I almost broke up BEAST. I feel like I'll be scarred forever.

    I had a lunch break during dance practice. I grabbed my lunch, walked outside and sat in the grass. I my phone to see 2 text messages. When I read my first message, that was from my modeling manager, my heart stopped. " Eunhee ah, I have arranged a photoshoot for you tomorrow night to model new evening gowns and evening wear. You will be shooting with the idol group BEAST. See you then." I tried to not think or worry about it. But after I read the next message, I wanted to throw my phone into the nearest trash can and pretend I had never saw those messages and claimed to have lost my phone and had no contact with anyone what so ever. "Hi Eunhee~ How are you? It's been a while! I heard we'll be shooting together tomorrow night! BEAST can't wait to see you again! We'll be in tuxedos! keke~ -Hyunseung."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry everyone ;_____;

I know I originally promised I would write 2 chapters YESTERDAY.

But I've been so busy lately with school and with my piano exam coming up. But hopefully I'll be able to update atleast one chapter everyday like before.

Sorry about that~~