Goodbye

What Is Love

    I stuffed everything into my suitcase angrily. I shoved my clothes in and messily threw all my makeup supplies in. I wanted to leave so quickly I had clothes sticking out from all sides of my suitcase. I pulled my suitcase noisely to the door. The boys were in their bedroom. I could hear the faint chattering through the walls. I wiped the tear that was running down my cheek, opened the door and left silently.

    It was dark outside and it was slightly windy. It was quiet out, with just the faint whistle of the wind. I was worried about BEAST. The fight between Junhyung and Hyunseung was so bad, I started having thoughts about BEAST not staying as 6. I got the feeling of crying again when I thought about that. I almost ruined everything.

    I haven't been in my own house in a long time. Everything was the same. I fell onto the couch and let out a deep sigh. I closed my eyes to think about what I should do next. I didn't even know what to do. What I do know is, tomorrow morning, I'm going to call BEAST's manager right away to tell him that I won't be able to help BEAST with makeup. I thought about school and how behind I was in every class. This is a chance to get caught up with my regualr life again. But then again, my cover was blown the other day so school is going to be different. I was getting sleepy. I awoke again as my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out. It was a text message from Kikwang. " We're going to miss you Eunhee. We all hope to meet again some day." I thought about the fun times I had spent with BEAST. I wish I was able to do something to help them if I knew that was the last time I would walk out their door. I turned off my phone. I didn't realized I was crying again.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry! Short update!

I'm busy with homework tonight

I'll update 2 chapters tomorrow~

Thanks for reading! <3