Stress relieved

What Is Love

    My eyes flew open in shock. I was breathing heavily and my head felt like something was pounding on it. I look around the dark room, my eyes blurry. It smelled like medicine in the room, and I had a bitter taste in my mouth. I squeezed my eyes shut again and my head began to whirl. I couldnt take it anymore, I quickly sat up and pounded my head with my hands. "Yah, what are you doing?" A familiar voice said gently. Could hands touched my arms and pulled them away from my head. I looked to see Hyunseung sitting down on a chair beside me with a bag of take-out food. I stared at him. What is he doing? Where am I? What's happening?  "Hyunseung?" I said quietly. "Yes thats my name." He smiled brightly. "Where am I?" "You kind of, passed out...while we were talking. Back at the photoshoot session. You're at the hospital right now." I stared at him, then at his clothes. He was still wearing his tux. "How long have I been here?" "For about, 3 hours." I looked around the room and spotted a mirror hanging on the wall, I stared at myself. There was makeup smudged everywhere on my face and my hair was a mess. "I was passed out for 3 hours?" "Yep." "Oh my gosh. I must be going crazy." "What are you talking about? The doctor said you probably had a lot of stress and it resulted in your body and mind becoming weak." I gave him a puzzled look. "But you look great now." He chuckled. "What is that suppose to mean?"  I raised my eyebrow. "I'm saying, even when you end up in a hospital like this, you're still as stunning as ever." I blushed. He grabbed a hold of my hand and fit his fingers between mine. "I'm sorry." He looked at me with puppy eyes. "Dont say that."  I said. I didnt let go of his grip. We held a locked gaze at each other for a moment until 5 boys burst into the room loudly. "Yah! Hyung! That hurts!" Dongwoon whined, pushing Doojoon away from him, who was smacking his head playfully. Doojoon laughed loudly. "Eunhee!!" Yoseob ran towards my bed. Doojoon grabbed Yoseobs t- collar from the back and pulled him back. The others ran through Yoseob, "Eunhee! Youre awake!" They chimed. "Yah! Thats not nice." Yoseob pouted. Kikwang ruffled Yoseobs hair. "How are you feeling, Eunhee?" Doojoon asked. "I'm great. Thanks." I smiled at them. I noticed Junhyung standing behind the others. He was staring at something. I noticed me and Hyunseung were still holding hands. But I didn't want to let go.