Love isn't so Lovely

What Is Love

    Kikwang, Yoseob and I sat on the stairs in front of a night coffee shop. Kikwang treated all of us with hot chocolate. "Both of you should be back at the dorm sleeping. You have a schedule tomorrow." I blew on my drink. "Then come with us, you have to help with our makeup remember?" Yoseob was shivering. "I know. But I want to be alone for a while." I said. "Everyone was worried about you. When we heard you and Junhyung in the living room talking, we woke up. Then we started getting worried when we heard the door slam." Yoseob said. "Oh, I'm sorry. I woke you guys." Talking to Yoseob about this made me feel even worse because of all the harm I'm causing them. In this case, lack of rest; having to wake up everytime in a situation involving Junhyung and I. I sighed. I looked over at KiKwang. He hasn't said anything yet. There was water dripping from the tip of his hair. "I think Hyunseung really likes you Eunhee." KiKwang said, suddenly. He shook his head. "No, he doesn't like you. He loves you." He looked at me. "I can tell." He finished. "I don't know what to do, guys." I said. My voice was shaky. I wanted to burst into tears because of the frustration. "I thought I loved Junhyung. I thought he loved me too. But he doesnt show that. At least not seriously." My eyes were watering up. Yoseob put his arm around me shoulders. "Don't think about this right now. You need some sleep. Let's go back to the form first, okay?" He smiled brightly. Kikwang nodded and helped me up.

________________________________________________________________________________

    I woke up on top of a bed, dizzy and ready to throw up. I sat up quickly and looked around. I was in their bedroom. It was quite cozy actually. 3 bunk beds right beside each other. I had no idea whose bed I was sleeping on but I didn't want to move. All I remembered from last night was sitting in front of the coffeee shop with KiKwang and Yoseob. Then we were walking back to the dorm. The my head started hurting really bad and I felt really tired, and everything went black. I fell back onto the bed and put my hands on my face. I really didn't feel so well. Yoseob walked into the room and sat on the bed next to the one I was one. "Are you awake yet?" He poked my arm. I opened my eyes to see his adorable smile no one could resist to not smile back at him. "How are you feeling? You kind of like fainted or something while we were walking back. I think you were outside in the rain for too long." He explained. "KiKwang carried you back here." Yoseob looked really tired. I sat up and looked around. "What time is it?" I asked. "Like 6 in the morning." He said. "I should start with your makeup. Where's everyone else?" I asked. I pulled the blanket off. "They're in the living rom eating breakfast. Come, we made soup for you." Yoseob smiled. He helped me up and we walked out of the room to see the boys munching away on their breakfast as usual. They noticed me and they immedietaly put everything down and stared at me. "Are you okay Eunhee?" Doojoon asked, he looked worried. "How are you feeling? Did you sleep well?" Dongwoon asked when he was still chewing. I grinned. "I'm fine. Thanks for taking care of me." At this time, Junhyung stood up, walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear. A shiver went up my spine. His hands were cold agaisnt my skin. I pushed him back. "You don't need to apologize." I said. I looked at Hyunseung. He still had that blank expression on his face.  I was starting to worry about him a lot. I stepped around Junhyung. "Hyunseung, can we talk?" I asked. With no answer, he stood up, slipped passed me and walked into the bedroom. I followed him and closed the door behind me. When I looked up, he was standing right in front of me. "I love you." He said.