Meeting

What Is Love

    "Don't be nervous! You'll be just fine!" Jihyun, as usual, was sketching in her sketchpad a picture of the waiting room we were sitting in inside of the CUBE building. I was lucky to have Jihyun as a friend. She missed the second day of school just to be with me here. It was so quiet.There was no one else here but us. I clutched the CD case with my audition footage in it. I don't even know what I'm suppose to be here for. What are they going to say to me? My hands were starting to sweat. I thought about what Hyunseung said, "BEAST will be there to cheer you on!" I shook my head and let out a breath. Jihyun looked at me. "Eunhee, look." I glanced at Jihyun. She seemed to be staring at something in the distance. I looked up to see a group of guys walk through the door quietly. Of course the figures looked familiar. I my breath in and let out a cheerful giggle. Jihyun jumped from her chair. "BEAAASSSSTTT!! OVER HERE!! EUNHEE UNNIE IS OVER HEREEEE!!!" I stared at her. At this time I couldnt do anything else but stare. BEAST. BEAST was actually here to cheer me on.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

     "EUNHEE!" Hyunseung came running over to me with his arms sread wide for a hug. Again, I was too shocked to move. Really Eunhee? A BEAST member is running towards you with a free pass to club "hug me" and you're just sitting here staring at them with a blank look on your face. Good job Eunhee. -clap clap- 

    "Eunhee what're you doing? Get up!" Jihyun grabbed my arm and pulled me up to stand on my feet. My hands automatically flew to my face. I could feel it. The burning and the redness. Oh no, what to do. "Eunhee!" Hyunseung shouted again. He stopped in front of me, picked me up and spun me around, hugging me. "It's me! Hyunseung!" He smiled. "It's great to be able to see you in person again. Oppa." I smiled back at him. Jihyun squealed. The other members stood by Hyunseung and gave Jihyun and I greetings and waves. They introduced themselves. "Ah, the real Eunhee in person. You're lovely!" Doojoon bowed. I blushed, "It's an honour to be able to meet all of you. Really it is. This is my friend Jihyun. She's a very big fan of BEAST." Jihyun bowed to all of them and jumped up and down from excitement. "Aish, I can't believe we're really meeting Park Eunhee in person." Kikwang said. The other members nodded in agreement. "She's really beautiful isn't she? She's a really good dancer and singer too. Don't you all agree?" Hyunseung said. As we all chatted, I noticed Junhyung staring at me from time to time. I'd glance back at him and he'd turn away. When I finally caught his stare, he smiled. A really heart stopping smile.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like this chapter!

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. I was in a hurry to finish this.

Thanks for reading!