Leave Me Alone.

What Is Love

     I stayed close to Yoseob, Kikwang and the other members as close as I could. I avoided eye contact with both Junhyung and Hyunseung the rest of the time I was trapped at the photoshoot set. I snuck into the washroom where I washed my face from the eyeliner that had trailed down my cheeks when I was crying on Yoseob. If you looked closely, you could see a blotch of black stained on his white dress shirt that looked awfully good on him when he rolled the sleeves up. I dried my face, took a deep breath, and tiptoed out of the washrooom. Everyone was packing up and leaving. But where was BEAST? This is my chance to flee. I thought. Run Eunhee, run!  I ran towards the room where I left my jacket and bag. My curled hair bounced around as I ran. I screeched to a stop when I enetered the room. 6 pairs of eyes stared at me. My mouth parted open slightly in shock. "Uh..I um." I was stuttering so much, no words were coming out of my mouth. Hyunseung moved forwards towards me, "Eunhee.." For some reason, I was so terrified at the moment, I flinched when he held his arm out to hold on to me. I turned around and ran out of the room screaming. What am I doing?  "Wait Eunhee!" I was running towards the dressing rooms, I turned around to see the 6 of them running towards me. "Leave me alone! I don't want to talk!" I let out a little scream when I slammed the door shut behind me with the sound of a bang from the other side. I just closed the door on one of their faces. "Eunhee, ah." It was Doojoon, talking with a soft and gentle voice. He knocked lightly on the door. I sat on the ground, hugged my legs and squeezed my eyes shut. My head ached. "Open the door, we just want to talk." Gosh I felt like a child.  "Eunhee, ah." They all said over and over. Okay Eunhee. Man up and confront them. I stood up, and opened the door. They all stared at me with big eyes. Hyunseung hugged me unexpectedly. "You scared me. Are you okay?" He asked gently. I pulled his arms off. "I'm fine." I said. I was slowly inching away from him, then I bumped into another body. "What's up cutie?" Junhyung chuckled, and ruffled my hair. I jumped and backed away until my back touched the door of the dressing room. "We're going to wait in the van." Doojoon said. Him, Dongwoon, Yoseob and Kikwang walked away towards the door. Kikwang and Yoseob turned and looked at me, then turned back. It was silent until we heard the sound of the door close and the chatter in the background slowly disappearing. "I get to talk first." Junhyung and Hyunseung both said at the same time, staring at each other. They both grabbed my arm at the same time. My whole body tensed up. You kids.