Misunderstandings

What Is Love

    The next morning, Hyunseung came to pick me up from the hospital. He knocked on my door and he greeted me with a tight hug. I packed up my things and checked out. We walked out of the hospital together. "Feeling a lot better today?" He asked. "Of course. Thanks for staying with me last night." I looked at him and smiled. "Anything to make you feel better." He stopped in his tracks and pulled me in for a hug. He slid his arms around my waist and held me close. We stared into each others eyes. He started to lean closer and closer, staring at my lips. I quickly turned my head away. He understood how I felt right now and released me. We walked together in silence until he stopped in front of a cafe. "Need a drink?" He asked. "I could definitely use one."

______________________________________________________________________________

    We both sat face to face. Not looking at eachother but staring at our drinks. Hyunseung slowly stirred his coffee making small circles with his spoon. I sipped my mango smoothie and gagged because of the bitter taste in my mouth. Hyunseung chuckled at me. "Eunhee ah," Hyunseung set his cold hands on top of mine. I stared at our hands and began to blush. "I want to know how you really feel about me right now." Please don't make me do this Hyunseung. Not again. "It's just, sometimes I think you feel the same, but you're not going to show it."

"Hyunseung don't make me say this to you again."

"But I want to know how you really feel."

"You won't understand."

"If you tell me then we can work things out together."

"I already told you, I don't have feelings for you in that way. We can't be together be cause I don't feel the same."

I felt a heavy feeling in my chest when I said that. Hyunseung slipped his hand off of mine, sat back in his chair and sighed. He smirked. "It's cause' theres Junhyung in the picture, right?"

"Hyunseung don't-" I tried to stop him but he got up, gave me one last look and walked out of the cafe. I rested my head on my hand, leaning on the table. I closed my eyes. I felt a headache coming through. I felt a sudden pain shoot through the back of my head. "Ouch, what th-" I turned around to see Junhyung's face right in front of mine. "Hey." He smirked. Why. Why does he have to show up now. "What do you want? And what was that for? I just got out of the damn hospital from all the stress and come here and decide to just whip the back of my head with your bloody hand?" I was so angry I could flip the table right now. "Whoa, I think staying at the hospital really got to you." He laughed playfully and played with the spoon in Hyunseungs now cold coffee. "Um no, you really got to me. Get out of my face before I whip my hand across your face." "Wow, it's cute when you're angry." What irritated me more about that statement was it was followed by a laugh and a smirk. I hated it when he laughed at the most innappropriate times ever. Well... I mean, he'd look really good whenever he smiled. But this wasnt a great time to. At this point I really wanted to slap him. I raised my hand but he grabbed a hold of my wrist, pulled me out of my chair and dragged me out of the cafe and into an alley.