A Bad Presence

What Is Love

     Hyunseung knocked Junhyung down. My heart started pounding. What have I done.  I threw myself to Hyunseung,  wrapped my arms around him and tried holding him back. "Let go!" He yelled. I haven't seem him so angry before. Junhyung stood up chuckling. Again, I suddenly got really annoyed with the way he acted. "What do you think you're doing Yong Junhyung!" Hyunseung yelled. "I know you aren't going to take this seriously. I know you aren't. Just like you do with all the other girls you meet. You just play them around llike an object! Yah, let go Eunhee!" Hyunseung was trying to push me away, but in a way, he was being gentle. "You don't deserve her either Hyunseung. You're not fit to be with her. She's not going to be with you anymore. You had a chance." Junhyung smirked. Out of rage, Hyunseung ripped out of my hold and threw me back. As I stumbled backwards, Yoseob caught me. "Are you okay Eunhee? Whats going on?" Yoseob asked with a worried and scared expression. Despite what was going on, I couldn't help but notice how cute Yoseobs half asleep look was. KiKwang ran out of the room, gave me an "are you okay" look. I nodded at him and he rushed towards Hyunseung. Dongwoon and Doojoon followed. KiKwang and Dongwoon pulled the raging Hyunseung back and Doojoon stood in front of Junhyung with an angry glare. Everyone was yelling at each other. I stood there watching. Terrified. I wanted to run away right this moment. Look what I've caused. I could feel the burning in my eyes as I was tearing up. "Yah!" Doojoon yelled. "Stop it. Right now." I havent seen Doojoon this angry before either. He turned to look at me. My heart was starting to thump heavily. "Everyone. Meet in our bedroom. I have to talk to Eunhee." Doojoon said. Yoseob patted my back as he walked back into the room. Kikwang looked at me and gave me a half smile as he dragged Hyunseung into the room with Dongwoon. Junhyung walked in lazily and smirked at me. I glared at him. Doojoon gestured for me to sit down on the floor. He sat down in front of me. "Eunhee-ssi. I think, you and BEAST should take a break away from each other." I was startled. "I can't help but say honestly that Hyunseung and Junhyung have gotten into a lot of fights since you came." I was staring into space. "I didn't want to say this but nothing good has happened since you came. I feel that we, BEAST, is drifting further and further away from each other. Especially Junhyung and Hyunseung." I looked down at my lap. I could feel the tears streaming down my cheeks and tears dripping. "I think it's for the best, that you leave. Thank you for everything." He finished. The last sentance hit me hard. I bursted out crying. There's no need for a thanks. It's true nothing good has happened ever since I appeared. I decided to pack up and leave right away.