Can we talk, can we talk.

What Is Love

    Junhyung stood in front of me, holding my arm, grinning at me. I glanced behind him to see cute Yoseob running towards me with his arms spread out wide for a hug. He threw his arms around me and squeezed tight. "EUNHEE! WE MISSED YOU!" I hugged him back. He was so cute I wanted to squish him. The others were waving at me from a distance. They motioned for us to go inside. Yoseob let go from our hug. He removed Junhyungs hand from my arm and pulled both of us towards the building. BEAST went to get dressed. I sat down on my dressing chair. I let out a deep breath. I was starting to sweat from the nervousness. I feel so bad being around BEAST now because of what I caused. Yet they still seem friendly towards me. Kikwang came out of hin dressing room, fixing his bow tie. He made eye contact with me, waved and smiled his eyesmile you could die for. I waved back and smiled. As if in sync, the other five opened their dressing room doors and fidgeted with their tuxedos. They all looked at each other and started laughing. Hyunseung looked at me and smiled. I got a shock and I looked away as if I hadnt seen him. I slowly tried to turn my head to look again, he was walking towards me, i quickly turned around again and looked around pretending I was looking for something. He stopped beside my chair and chuckled. "Hey Eunhee. What are you doing?" He asked. "Oh nothing. Just, looking..at, you know stuff..here and there." I stuttered. "Oh, really? What are you looking for." He had a look of doubt on his face. "...Uh..uh i dropped my earring somewhere." I said so quickly it sounded like a slur of nonsense. He raised an eyebrow. "You're wearing both your earrings though." He pointed at my ears. "... I meant my other pair." Smooth. "I'll help you look for it." He smiled at me, turned around looked around the floor. I let out a deep breath again. Talking to him wasn't the same as before. I turned around on my chair and gasped. Junhyung was sitting on the chair next to mine staring at me. "You look really good tonight." He said. No no no no no. Nooo. You're not going to start that again. I stared at him for a second. "Thanks." I gave him a half smile. He leaned in close. "Can we talk?" He asked. "Sure. But not now." Thats when I remembered Hyunseung was still running around looking for my "missing earrings". I grabbed a pair that were inside a box and stood up. "After the photo session. Okay?" I said to Junhyung. This time I smiled at him. He stood up in front of me and nodded. As we both walked towards the other members, Hyunseung jumped in front of me. "I can't seem to find it." He frowned at me. "I got them right here." I said and smiled. Out of no where, Hyunseung wrapped his arms around me. I stood still. "I missed you." He whispered. He let go and looked into my eyes. I heared Junhyung quietly chuckle behind me, but not loud enough for Hyunseung to hear. Please don't say anything that'll make Hyunseung's fist come in contact with your face. "Eunhee~ Can you help with my bow tie? Please?" Dongwoon asked. I nodded at him. I looked at both Hyunseung and Junhyung. They both stared at each other blankly. Without looking at me, Hyunseung asked, "Can we talk later Eunhee?"