From Friends To Rivals

What Is Love

    My heart was beating fast. What was there to do at this moment? Why was he doing this? I couldnt even move. I feel like everypart of my body was paralyzed. "Did I tell you how beautiful you are yet?" He whispered quietly into my ear and buried his face on my neck. He squeezed me tighter. I closed my eyes and wished this wasnt happening. I know it seems crazy to wish something like this wasnt happening to you right now but now isnt the time. I pulled his arms that were around me off and I shifted to face him. "What do you want from me." I hope I didnt sound too rude. He smirked. God, I hated it when he did that everytime I looked at him or I talked to him instead of giving me an answer, but god it looked so good. "I want you." He stared into my eyes and leaned closer. I automatically leaned back. "I think I should sleep. I'm going to school tomorrow." I was stuttering. "You're cute when you make up excuses to not kiss me." He grabbed my arm, pulled me against him and kissed me. I didn't realize it but I was holding onto his hand too. But I was okay with that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

    I don't even know what's happening, I don't even care. I was okay with it. I liked him. It was a long kiss. I realized I was sitting in between his legs and his arms were around me. I heard a noise coming from the room and my eyes flew open. I saw a figure disappear back into the room. I pushed Junhyung away. He looked confused. "Wait." I said. I stood up and walked slowly to BEAST's room. I peeked inside. There was no movement. Just the sound of gurgling and quiet snoring. I turned around and flinched because Junhyung was standing right behind me. "You really need to stop doing that." He chuckled. I looked into the room again. Who was that? One of them saw me and Junhyung together. I stood there for a moment wondering. Then, suddenly, Junhyung wrapped his arms around my waist, picked me up and dropped me back to my little sleeping area. "Go to sleep. You have school tomorrow." He said, with a smirk.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys, short chapter again T_T

I've been busy.

But I hope you enjoy it! ^^