Hey There, Old Friend

What Is Love

    I scrambled to pick up the phone again. "Hello?" I said again. My voice was shaking. There was a lot of chatter on the other end of the phone. "YAH!" I yelled. "..Is this thing working hyung?" More chatter. "Park Eunhee?" I was shaking again. Then my mind confirmed who this person was. "Hyunseung?" It was all quiet. "HEY IT'S WORKING I CAN HEAR HER! EUNHEE! IT'S ME! JANG HYUNSEUNG. REMEMBER ME?" My face was burning hot and I couldn't seem to get any words out of my mouth. "Doojoon ah, I don't think it's woking again. I can't hear a thing she's saying." Hyunseung said. "That's because I haven't said anything yet, silly." I tried to smile. But I was too suprised to move at all. "HOW ARE YOU EUNHEE? HEALTHY? THAT'S GREAT!" Why was Hyunseung yelling I thought. In the background, "Hyunseung you don't have to shout. I'm sure she can hear you." That must be Yoseob. "EUNHEE AH, WE WATCHED SOME OF YOUR VIDEOS AND SAW SOME OF YOUR MODELING PICTURES! THEY'RE AWESOME!" I was ready to faint. Not because Hyunseung was still shouting and my ears were ringing but because I am a huge BEAST stan. Hyunseung and I were good friends back when we were younger. In fact he was the one that taught me how to dance well. I had a thing for him back then, but when I heard news about him being a part of BEAST a few years later, we never had contact with each other anymore. I never spoke about him to anyone. Not even Jihyun. "See? You can't hear anything she's saying! She must be talking non stop now since she's hearing from me again, hehe." I heard chuckling. "I'm right here Hyunseung. I can hear you just fine too. You don't have to yell." I said. "Ah! Eunhee! As I was saying, we watched your videos and we just wanted to tell you that CUBE Entertainment wants you to have a meeting with them~ Come tomorrow at noon and BEAST will be there to cheer you on!"

And just like that, he hung up.