I couldnt think of a title xD

What Is Love

    Junhyung stood close in front of Hyunseung with his hands in his pockets. He stood dangerously close to him. "Don't touch her." He said. You can tell from his eyes that he was furious. Hyunseung's arm slipped off my shoulder. "She isn't yours." Hyunseung said. They stared into each others eyes, both furious with each other. Great. I jeopardized their friendship. With a deep breath, I walked up to both of them and pushed them away from each other and stood in between them. "Please don't fight because of me. I don't want your relationship with each other to fall apart." I looked at both of them, I didn't even know if they even heard me because they were busy exchanging glares at each other. Hyunseung spoke up, "When did you start having feelings for Eunhee?" He sounded awfully unpleasant. "Since I saw her smile." Junhyung replied. He stared at me. I caught his stare and i slowly looked away. "You don't even know her yet." Hyunseung said. He grabbed my arm. "I don't approve of you being with her. I don't want you to play her around." Junhyung laughed. oh for the love of god why would you laugh at this time. "I dont play around. I have serious feelings for her." He smirked. "I'm sure you saw me express my feelings last night." I froze. Hyunseungs grip on my arm loosened and I realized I've been holding in my breath the whole time. I looked at Hyunseung who was staring blankly behind Junhyung. So it was him. It was silent. No one said anything. At this time, the others walked out of the bedroom in their pajamas, they looked like they weren't even awake yet. "What's happening?" KiKwang said, his eyes were barely opened. "Hyunseung ah, are you okay?" Yoseob asked. Doojoon went up to Junhyung. "Whats happening?" He asked. Without a word, Dongwoon walked to the washroom and closed the door. No one said a thing. All you can hear was the sound of the clock ticking. My stew was boiling. I went over to the stove to turn it off. I turned around. Nobody had moved. Hyunseung, still with a blank expression, walked towards the bedroom. As he passed Junhyung, Junhyung grabbed his arm, "I hope you were okay with what you saw." Junhyung smiled. Hyunseung pulled away and walked into his room. The others looked at each other, confused. Dongwoon walked out of the washroom, "Eunhee ah, whats for dinner? It smells good!" Dongwoon said.

_________________________________________________________________________

    I was rolling around on my blanket all night. I couldnt sleep. After what had happened earlier, Hyunseung and Junhyung didnt say a word to each other. This was my fault. I thought about how much better it would be if i hadn't came here. I buried my face in my hands. I do like Junhyung. But I don't want to hurt Hyunseung. He was always there for me. He was the one who got me here in the first place. He gave me everything. I was so fruststrated with myself it made want to pack everything up and leave right now. But I couldnt. I love it here so much. I started kicking my legs around because of the frustration. Then I heard a creek coming from the boys room. I looked over to see Junhyung leaning on the side of the door watching me. What do you want now.