What Are You Looking At?

What Is Love

   3 days after the meeting at CUBE, a modeling agency called me to work with them. I agreed to take the job. I took trainee lessons and was able to meet up with some of seouls top models and even met 2NE1 unnies. After the fifth day of training was over, I was walking home. I then realized how much school I've been missing. Speaking about school, yesterday I ran into BEAST oppas when I was walking home from training. They offered to pick me up everyday after school. I refused because they're way too busy to be stopping by my school everyday just to pick me up. Later that day, it came to me. What was I thinking? BEAST offered to pick me up everyday after school. Why would anyone not accept that offer? I know it may be weird to think about this now, but I hope they offer to do that again because I am so up to it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    BEAST had a recording to go to so I was called down to their dorm to help with their makeup. I arrived at the door and for some reason, I don't feel scared or shy or whatever is that feeling you get when you're going to be in a room full of boys. I felt, comfortable. I knocked on the door. Right away, Hyunseung opened it. "You're here!" He threw his arms around me. "Aish, let go of her, we're going to be late." Doojoon pulled Hyunseung away. I walked in to see all 6 of them staring at me and grinning. Nevermind, I wasnt so comfortable with all this. "Come in!" Kikwang said. His eyes smiled. I walked in and put my bad down with all my materials and looked around. It's quite messy in here. "Whose first?" I asked. They looked at each other. "I'll go." Junhyung approached me. For some reason I got that heart stopping feeling when he stood in front of me. I turned around right away and grabbed my things, walked around him and layed my things out on the middle of the floor. The others walked backed into the bedroom. It was quiet. Yet again, I could feel my face burning up. I wonder how ridiculous I look everytime this happens. I turned to look at him and he was already sitting in front of me, staring at me. "You're really pretty." He said quietly. I couldn't say anything, the words were not coming out of my mouth. I just stared. He leaned in closer to push a piece of hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. He grabbed a hold of my arm and leaned even closer. I hesitated, then immedietly, I pulled his grip off of my arm, stood up, ran to the washroom and closed the door behind me. What was he trying to do? I realized I was breathing really heavily and my heart was pounding so loud you could probably here it on the other side of the door. I looked into the mirror and realized my face really was, really red. I took a deep breath and walked back out. He was still sitting there, playing with the stuff I had layed out. He looked at me and I in a breath. "You're back." He smirked. I forced myself to sit down beside him. I tried not to make eye contact with him because he hasnt stopped staring at me. I picked up a brush, tapped some concealer onto it and I turned to look at him. Again, I hesitated. I cupped one side of his face with my free hand and applied the concealer with the other. His face was soft and smooth. He smirked and leaned in close again. I closed my eyes.