It's amazing how he makes you fall for him again, and again.

What Is Love

   Junhyung threw me into the van. I landed on Yoseobs lap in shock. Junhyung jumped into the front passenger seat of the van and we drove away swiftly before the crowd of screaming girls got close enought to hover around the van. I was so shocked about what just happened I didn't move from my position. Yoseob's lap was quite comfortable actually, he was holding my waist so I wouldnt fall over. My face flushed red. It was silent. Until, "Now that, was close." Dongwoon said. "Sorry Eunhee. I blew your cover." He pouted. "Now people can figure out your identity." He looked up at me and frowned. "It doesn't matter. I wouldn't of been able to keep that up for much longer." I looked around. I locked into a gaze with Hyunseung, but I looked away. "But won't people be bothering you at school about this?" Kikwang asked. "I don't think I want to go to school for a while. Besides, I'm busy helping with you guys." I grinned at all of them. Junhyung was silent all the way back to the dorm. Honestly, I didn't even want to talk to him. He doesn't take anything seriously. Everyone gave me an "I'm sorry" look. I told all of them not to worry. I'm going to call Jihyun tonight before I sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

    It was dark out after we ate dinner. Everyone showered and prepared for bed. I sat on my blanket and pulled out my phone. I called Jihyun. She told me that after the van fled, the girls started talking about me. They said things like "I knew she seemed different these pass couple of days!" "How does she know BEAST?" "She's so lucky!" "She looks like a model I recognize from commercials somewhere." I didnt even realize people I have never seen before even noticed me during school. Jihyun told me she'll try her best to stop rumors from going around some how. I love her. I tucked my phone under my pillow. The floor behind me creeked. I slowly turned around to see Junhyung (again!) leaning against the wall watching me. I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm going to sleep. You should too." I said. Trying to sound angry. I was more annoyed than angry. He sat down in front of me and pulled me close. "I miss you so much. Can we start again?" He stared into my eyes. "We barely even 'started'. I didn't even know if you were going to take a relationship seriously." I pushed him away. "Do you actually want to be in a relationship? You're a part of BEAST. There will be rumors and scams going around like crazy. Are you sure you can take that?" I asked. I could see from the corner of my eye that someone from their bedroom was watching us again. I can tell that Junhyung can see who ever it is too. He moved closer. "I need you, Eunhee, From the moment I saw you, I knew that I needed you. I love you. A lot." He said. His hand was on my exposed leg because of PJ shorts and his other hand was cupping my cheek. He leaned in closer and closer until our lips touched. I squeezed my eyes shut. He pulled me closer to sit in between his legs as he held me close. When he kisses me, I instantly fall for him all over again. I couldn't help myself but to bring my hand up to touch his cheek. "Stop!" Someone yelled. I quickly pushed Junhyung off of me and spun around. Hyunseung was breathing heavily and threw himself towards Junhyung.