I Can't Even Imagine

What Is Love

    "You don't have to lean in that close." My eyes flew open and I turned to see 5 heads poking out from the side of the door. They were all chuckling, but Hyunseung wasn't. I looked at Junhyung. He smirked at me again and sat back. "Are you done?" Yoseob asked. "I'm next!!" Yoseob popped out from behind the door and sat beside me. His playful and cuteness made me smile. I looked at Junhyung again, who was still sitting in front of me. "You're done. You look great." He stood up and walked slowly into the room. The other boys came from behind the door and watched as I did Yoseobs makeup. In the process, I would glance at Hyunseung once in a while and he'd look troubled or bothered. Was it because of what Junhyung did? Through out the time we were friends a while ago, he was very protective about the boys I met. Him always worrying about me made me fall for him harder each time he said, "If they ever hurt you in anyway, I'm here for you." I finished with everyone. I packed up my things and headed for the door as the boys were changing in their room. I stood by the door to leave, but I waited for them to come out so I could say bye, but the door opened and their manager walked in. "Oh hi there. You're Park Eunhee am I right? Yes this is perfect timing, I was just looking for you. I called you several times but you didn't pick up." He said. "Oh. I'm sorry." I dug in my jacket pocket and pulled out my phone and realized the battery was dead. "Sorry the battery was out and I didnt know." "Don't worry about it." He said. "...You were looking for me?" I asked. "Yes! Yes I was actually. Um, I don't know if you're entirely comfortable with this but as you can see, the boys are already running late because they woke up late, plus the time they had to wait for you to get here, so this has caused them to be late." He explained. I nodded as he was talking. "...So uh, if you were okay about this.. would you be comfortable to stay here. With BEAST?" "What." I said automatically. "I mean only if you're comfortable. And it's fine if you dont want to." He continued. "You mean like, live here for a while?" For some reason I felt bad because it seemed like I was being really rude. He nodded. "Only if you're comfortable." He repeated. I didn't want to say no to this offer. I mean, how many girls have been asked to stay at BEAST's dorm before? "I think I'll be okay with that." I smiled at him. "Perfect!" He clapped his hands together. As if on cue, the boys ran through the door jumping up and down. "WE HAVE GUEST STAYING WITH US!" Dongwoon cheered. "AND SHES A MODEL!" Yoseob was running around wildly. "YAY EUNHEE'S SLEEPING OVER!" Kikwang was jumping up and down with Doojoon. Everyone was happy at this moment. But I noticed Hyunseung and Junhyung exchanging glares at each other. What's going on with those two? As I stood there standing still, Hyunseung came to me and gave me a tight hug. "I'm glad you're going to be with us, Eunhee." He said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

    That night, I had most of my stuff in suitcases in BEAST's living room. They argued to give up one of their beds for me to sleep in but I requested to sleep in the living room on the floor. They were all crowding around me asking if I needed anything or if theres anything else they can do. "I'm alright you guys. Really. You can go to bed now." I sat on top of my blanket that lay on the ground and plugged in my ipod. I seriously can't believe where I am right now. I'm in BEAST's dorm. I get to stay here. I was actually getting all giggly at the thought of it. I was, happy. When I told Jihyun the day I talked to BEAST's manager, she was over joyed. I miss her. So much. After I help with BEAST's makeup tomorrow, I'm going to leave for school. I closed my eyes for a moment. In less then a month, I thought. So many things relating to being with BEAST has happened. Who could have imagined this would happen with someone like me. I jumped when someone came from behind me and wrapped their arms around me. My first thought was Hyunseung. But when I turned my head to look, it was Junhyung.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys if my chapters are short ;A;

anyways, I hope you have enjoyed the story up to this point!

Sorry if there are and spelling or grammatical errors