When things turned around

What Is Love

    A woman with long black hair tied up in a high ponytail walked out of the room. She looked at me then her eyes moved towards BEAST. "Ah, BEAST is here. How have you boys been doing?" The woman asked. BEAST bowed and greeted her. "Ah, SeoHee-ssi. It's great to see you! BEAST is doing well.' DooJoon said. Seohee smiled brightly. I looked at her for a long moment. She was actually really pretty. She turned and looked at me. I snapped out of my locked gaze on her. "You must be Eunhee. Please come in. We're all eager to meet you." She stood by the door smiling. I turned to look at Jihyun and BEAST. "Hwaiting!" They all said at the same time. Then I caught Junhyungs stare again. Then he smiled that smile you could die for. I haven't smiled this big in forever.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

    I walked into the room. There was a big desk with 3 middle aged men behind it. They all looked serious. I started to get really nervous again. I looked at Seohee. She was standing beside the desk and smiling at me. "Hwaiting." She whispered. "So you must be Park Eunhee." The preferably younger looking male said. I nodded. "We have seen some of your work and I must say you are very talented for your age." He said. "BEAST has shown us your photographs. You are much more beautiful in person. You have very powerful vocal talents too." I couldnt believe what I was hearing. He thinks I'm good? And, wait. BEAST showed them my stuff? I can't believe any of this is happening to me. "You have the talent CUBE is searching for. "The man sitting in the middle sat back on his chair. "Are you by any chance interested in joing the CUBE family?" He was looking at my auditon tape I was still holding tightly in my hands. "I..I um.." I was stuttering. Come on Eunhee, man up. This was the moment you've been dreaming of. Do something smart. "I.. I.. don't know. I'm not exactly sure yet." Oh my god. What am I doing. "I see. Very well then. Give us a call when you think you're ready." I glanced at Seohee who looked slightly confused about my descision. She stood up straight and stood by the door. "Thank you for your time, Park Eunhee. We hope to see you here again." I smiled, stood up and walked out the door. As I walked out of the room, Jihyun ran and threw herself onto me and wrapped her arms around me. "I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! YOU'RE A PART OF CUBE NOW!" She dropped herself and was so happy she started jumping up and down. "Eunhee! We get to work together now!" Hyunseung wrapped his arms around me. My heart started beating and I could feel my face burning again. I pushed him back so he would release me. " I didn't give them an answer yet." I said. I was staring at the floor. What was I doing? "What? Why not?" Dongwoon asked. "I'm not quite ready yet. I want to look for a different job first to get used to working." I looked up and everyone was staring at me with blank expressions. "Is that weird?" Silence. Then suddenly, "Of course not! You can do whatever you want! It's perfectly normal to get some job experience first when you get a chance to." Yoseob said. He winked at me. "I think there's a job available that you might be interested in." Hyunseung said. "Our makeup artist Hana hasn't been available lately because she hasn't been feeling well. I remembered that you liked to help other people with their makeup. Are you still interested in that?" I looked at everyone around me. They all seemed to like the idea. "Of course I am."