I don't want to talk.

What Is Love

    Something bad always happens when I'm with Junhyung. Hyunseung always happens to see everything. I was locked into a gaze with Hyunseung. His expression was becoming more impatient. When he was about to move, I quickly let go of Junhyung's hand. I looked at Junhyung who seemed to be in a pleasant mood seeing that Hyunseung was becoming more and more impatient. "Alright everyone! Pack up your things! Today was great! We all had a fun time." The camera guy shouted. Great? Fun? I wanted to run to the nearest exit when they showed me what dress I was going to wear. "Thank you everyone, have a great rest of the day." I said quickly and tried to speed walk as fast as I could in these killer heels away from the set. I ran into the changing room, pulled off my dress, took of the jewellery and threw my street clothes on. It feels like I've spent days here when it's only been about 2 and a half hours. I wanted to leave as fast as I could. I opened the door of the changing room quickly, and was about to run away as fast as possible, but someone was standing right in front of the door and I crashed into them. "Whoa, you're in a hurry. We need to talk."

________________________________________________________________________________

     I had crashed into that person so hard my vision went blurry for a couple seconds. I backed up and rubbed my eyes. KiKwang. "You okay?" He asked, worried. "Oh my gosh, are you made of steel or whatever? I think I could've knocked myself out." I said squeezing my eyes shut for a moment. "You scared me." I said looking at him. "Sorry." He said, he ruffled the top of my head. "We need to talk." "Yeah I heard you the first time before I almost passed out cause' of your iron plate." I pointed at his chest. He laughed. He motioned for me to follow him. We walked into a room and he closed the door. "I need to talk to you about Junhyung and Hyunseung." Kikwang said quietly. "I'm not suprised." I said. "You see, Hyunseung really, really, likes you. He loves you." He said. I stared a him. As if I haven't noticed. "Yes I know you know that already." Huh. "But, I know. That, you have feelings for Junhyung." I froze. "You..You what?" I mumbled. "I know you love Junhyung. Junhyung told me to tell you that he wants to clear things up between you and him. He says he wants to meet with you right after this photoshoot." Kikwang explained. "Ahh, Kikwang. I wanted to leave as soon as I could so I could avoid having this talk with him." I gave him an annoyed look. He had a look of apology. "It's fine. I'll talk to him. Thank you." I tried my best to smile. He smiled back and opened the door for me. Right when I walked out the door, I bumped into yet another person. "Hehe, hi Eunhee." I looked up. It was Yoseob. "Can I talk to you?" He asked. I think I was going to faint. Not because I had walked into another persons "rock" chest, but of all the "can we talk." I nodded at him. Back into the room I go. Kikwang waved to me as Yoseob closed the door, I waved back. "Eunhee." Yoseob began. "Hyunseung really likes you." I've heard that enough. "He wants to talk to you as soon as possible. But, he knows that you have feelings for Junhyung." For some reason, from all the stress, I wanted to burst into tears. Who could've ever imagined something like this would be happening to me. I couldn't help it anymore, I felt tears gathering in my eyes and starting to roll dowm my cheeks. At this point I didn't want to be in Seoul anymore. I wanted to just take a break from everything. Or atleast return to my normal life for a period of time. Yoseob stood in front of me and gave a me a big hug. "If you need anything, Yoseob will be here for you."