A Different Side

What Is Love

     Junhyung held a strong grip on my wrist as he dragged me deeper into the alley behind the cafe. "DAMMIT JUNHYUNG LET GO OF ME. WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? STOP!" I yelled loudly while twisting my arm around his hand. He stopped immedietaly. I froze in shock. He stared at me. I was so angry with him, I raised my hand and was about to slap him, but again, he grabbed my raised hand and dragged me deeper into the alley. I yelped because of the amount of force he used to pull me. "LET GO JUNHYUNG! IT HURTS!" I could feel tears gather in the corner of my eyes because of how tight he was gripping my wrist. We sped past old buildings I never saw before as went deeper and deeper into this never ending alley. I was so pissed off, my other arm flew onto his and I scratched his arm as hard as I could. He flinched from the pain. "What the ." He stopped, realeased me and look at him arm. "Now that is something." I turned around and ran as fast as I could back the way we came but I heard quick foot steps coming closer and closer from behind me, and soon two arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back. I squirmed in Junhyungs hold. I gasped as he lifted me up, and threw half of me over his shoulder and continued to run down the alley. I screamed and kicked and pounded my fists on him.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING ME YOU ERT." I yelled.

"Seriously, Eunhee. Calm down."

"CALM DOWN?"

"That's what I said right?"

"IF YOU'RE GOING TO ME OR SOME I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR REPUTATION I'M GOING TO-"

"? Oh please, that is now how I do things."

"LET ME DOWN!"

He laughed. I looked up slightly to notice we were no longer in the alley, but out in a wide open area of grass and a massive hill. Junhyung dropped me and sighed. I stared at him with angry eyes. "Excuse me. But where the hell are we?" Junhyung chuckled and looked around. "Isn't it nice out here? I haven't been here in a while." I scoffed. "Here? And where the hell does 'here' happen to be? Narnia or some ?" I was furious with him. "Whoa, calm down Eunhee. Look around." I did as he said. I looked around. It was so peaceful and quiet. It was like a park. "It's nice right? It used to be a park but now its just a piece of land no one goes to anymore. It's hidden behind all the big business buildings and no one has really noticed it." I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "So, how exactly did you find this place?" He looked down at me and smiled. "When this place was still a park, my mom would take we here to play all the time. But not anymore now that its like this." "It's really pretty out here." I said. The sun was setting behind the big hill. "Shall we go?" He asked. I nodded.

    We sat next to each other on top of the hill. The sun was setting and it was beautiful. "I've never watched a sun set before." I said quietly. "Do you always take girls here?" I asked curiously. "No, you're the first person I took here." He looked at me and smiled as he pulled me closer to lean on him. I blushed. "You're really strange." I said.

"Excuse me?"

"Some days you're the biggest jerk ever, and now, I haven't seen this side of you."

"Is this a good thing?"

"Yeah I guess. But the trip here would've been much more pleasant if you didnt happen to be dragging me down here like you were going to do something to me. Plus I would be less pissed off."

"I didn't want to take you here that way. I had no other choice."

"What? You couldve asked me politely."

"Well at the time you didnt seem to want to be so 'polite' towards me."

"Well because somebody made the stupidest entrance ever."

"Whaa-"

"AND at the worst time ever."

"It wasn't that bad."

"Hyunseung just left because of the thought of you and you smacked the back of my head when I just came from the hospital because of fainting."

We stopped and stared at each other and laughed because of our bickering. He wrapped his arms around me as I rested my head comfortably against his chest. He sighed. "I don't no what other way I can show you how much you mean to me. I'm not good at this kind of stuff." He leaned over me and kissed me lightly on the cheek. I smiled warmly. "It'll pass."