No Title, hehe :3

What Is Love

    We had to pose in positions I wasn't very comfortable with. We had 10 frames of all of BEAST and I, and 10 frames each of me and another BEAST member. I started to get even more nervous when it was Hyunseungs turn to shoot with me. He walked towards the set, buttoning his tux and smiled brightly at me. "You look really amazing tonight, Eunhee." He bowed. "Thank you." I said. I smiled back. "Hyunseung ah, stand close agaisnt Eunhee and put your arm around her waist. Be passionate." The cameraman called from behind the camera. Hyunseung did exactly as he was told to. He stood close against me and had his arm around my waist. A shiver went up my spine. I cold feel the coldness from his hand seep through the material of my dress. We posed over and over. For the last frame, the cameraman shouted, "Okay! both of you stand close and look into each others eyes. Make it look passionate." Again, Hyunseung quickly obeyed. He turned to face me with his arms around my waist. I put one hand on his chest and the other on his shoulder. I could feel my face burning. "You're really pretty. I miss you." He whispered, The camera flashed and I quickly retreated from Hyunseung. He looked at me, grinned, then turned around and walked back to the other members. "Junhyung ah! It's your turn!" The cameraman shouted. I think I was the most uncomfortable shooting with Junhyung. He was laid back and wasn't afraid to do anything the cameraman told him to do. Finally, the last frame. "Junhyung! Kiss her on the cheek, please! For the last frame!" The cameraman yelled. "What?" I said rather loudly. The camera guy peeked out from behind the camera and gave me a puzzled look. My hands flew to my mouth. "Sorry." I said quietly. Junhyung chuckled and moved towards me. "Isn't she cute?" He said. I glared at him, but as soon as his eyes met mine, I looked away. "Quickly! We need to wrap up!" Junhyung stood behind me, pulled me in close for a back hug, and slowly leaned in. My heart was thumping heavily. His lips reached my cheeks softly. My fingers laced with his. The camera flashed. "Okay! We're done!" The cameraman said. Junhyung stood beside me. I saw Hyunseung, staring at both of us with an odd expression. I then realized I was still holding hands with Junhyung.