What I Feel

The Proposal

 

Park Bom: I can't stop thinking about Minji today. And I still can't stop thinking about what happened last night. I understand her if she felt that way, I know this is hard for her. But why do I feel sad that she's avoiding me? And why do I feel bad about her meeting up with Taemin?
 
"Bommie, it's your turn now.", Dara interrupted. 
 
"Oh yes, sorry."
 
I continued to sing the chorus of the song while CL and Dara does the dancing. We were practicing a number for our next show when she came in a hurry.
 
"Sorry I'm late, unnies!", she said quickly putting her bag down and removing her jacket. She glanced at me and looked down.
 
CL stopped the music. "Minji, I heard you went on a date.", she said.
 
"Omo, our maknae is not an adult but a young man is already interested in her!", Dara butted in.
 
She took a brief look at me, and then at the girls, and she smiled. I think her date went well. Geez, why do I feel this way!
 
While the two continued teasing Minji and asking her questions, I went to the corner of the studio    and sat. From there I stared at her while she laughs with them and taking glances at me. It sends me chills to my body just by looking at her eyes. 
 
We continued our practice after that. Then comes the part where there will be a dance act for the pairs. First it was CL and Dara's act, then ours. When it was our turn, I felt very awkward around her that I forgot some of the steps.  YOU PARK BOM, WHY DO YOU FEEL THIS WAY! YOU SHOULD NOT FEEL LIKE THIS TO HER! After our turn, she talked to me. "Unnie, let's practice our part again after the break. We need to polish some of the steps". She was about to walk away when I called her back.
 
"Yah, Minji. Are you mad at me?"
 
"No unnie. Why would I feel that?"
 
"Because you didn't talk to me since last night."
 
She smiled and patted by shoulder. "Yah unnie. Let's just forget what happened, okay?"
 
We were both unaware that Dara and CL were listening. They quickly approached us looking worried.
 
"Unnie, did you two had a fight?", CL asked with a worried look in her face. As our group leader, I know she is concerned at her members.
 
"No, no... we just had some misunderstanding.", I replied. "Sometimes it happens, we're good now."
 
"You know I love my unnie, right?", Minji added.
 
Somehow what she said struck me in my heart. If before I usually ignore this, why am do I seem to take it seriously now? Why does my heart feel joy after hearing those words? We went home together that night. From that on we never talked about what happened between us. I can see that she's not interested about it anyway. 
 
Days passed and communication between Taemin and Minji became constant. Sometimes you can't even talk to her because she's always on the phone with the young guy. I'm happy that they're talking again. But somehow there's sadness in my heart seeing the two of them having a good time together. 
===
 
 
Thank you to the readers of this fanfic! Sorry if I don't update this often, but I am doing my very best to think of a good plot! Thank you thank you again! ^^