It Was Not Expected

The Proposal

Park Bom: I know I am drunk and feel tipsy, but what Minji said tonight was crystal clear.

 
She likes me.
No, she said she loves me.
 
It was good that she knows I am drunk; at least I had a disguise not to be bothered on what's coming out from . What was she thinking? I pretended to close my eyes and sleep. After a few minutes, I feel a blanket covering me, then the lights went out. I felt her near my face, she whispered to me, "Goodnight, unnie. I love you, but I don't think you will remember this by tomorrow." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. 
 
Ah, Minji-yah. What's gotten into you lately? Is this the result of telling you about me being gay? Did my  stories influenced you? I am not against if you are falling for women, but you are still young. You have lots of time to explore.
 
Of course I love Minji, but I am definitely sure that what I am feeling for her is sisterly love.
 
(A couple of days pass by)
 
Lee Taemin: This is the chance to tell her I am sorry and ask if we could be friends again. Earlier I got a notice from our manager of a dance collaboration with other groups. When I checked on the list, I could not believe what I saw. There's her name. Minzy, 2NE1.
 
 I felt proud of her from the first day I learned that she became part of today's most popular girl group. I hadn't thought of her being in the music industry because from what I know, she is a very good dancer but had no plans of being a celebrity. Though it's been almost 3 years since they debuted, we had no formal meet ups with them. Of course, I can go to YG office and meet with her if I want, but I just don't have the courage. I feel guilty because of a promise that I was not able to fulfill. We were good buddies since grade school and I admit that I like her a lot up until now.
 
Rehearsals will be tomorrow.  Ah, I am nervous.