Awkwardness

The Proposal

Park Bom: I stared at her for a moment at Minji, she was teary-eyed. Shocked at her actions, I couldn't react or move myself, I just stared at her. "I'm sorry", she said, breaking the silence, then went straight to her room. 

I stood there for a moment and thinking what to do next, I lit another cigarette. How am I going to talk to her? I know that starting tonight, everything it would be awkward for her and I don't want that. We are living in the same house and I cannot afford not talking to her. She told me last time she loved me, I know it's hard for her to contain that. I truly understand how she feels. I have to talk to her about it.
 
Knocking at her bedroom door, I called her. "Minji, why did you just walk away from me like that?"
 
"Go away, unnnie. I'm tired now.", she answered back.
I hesitated to go back, so I tried one more time to talk to her. "Minji, can we talk about what happened tonight?"
 
"I'm sorry about it, I was just being foolish. I'm tired unnie. I'm sleeping now. Good night."
 
She's lying, I told myself. But what can I do? I have to give her time to think about it. I had no choice but to go back the balcony. It was only 9 in the evening and I cannot sleep yet. Lighting another stick, I went back to what happened earlier. Even though I know about her liking me, I just pretended casually that I don't.
 
Is he from another group?
 
In fact, I love someone that is from the same group where I belong. Her name is Park Bom...
 
Those words kept playing back in my head. I can't help but smile thinking about it. It was sweet and sincere it made me giggle. And her kiss. Her lips were soft, . It was her first kiss and it was with me. Why do I feel excited about the kiss? It's been years since I kissed a girl, but even if I didn't react with it, I feel chills down my spine the second her lips touched mine... 
 
I decided to smoke the last stick I got and went to sleep thinking that things would be better by tomorrow.
 
Early morning
 
I woke up with a noise coming from the kitchen. Looking at the clock, it was 7AM. I quickly got up and changed my clothes. I'm late, Minji might be hungry by now. Although we don't have scheduled practice today, it is my task to prepare breakfast for the two of us. Sometimes CL and Dara eat with us so I'm worried that they are also here trying to make breakfast themselves. I opened the door and found Minji washing the dishes. In the table were toasted bread, fried eggs and orange juice.
 
"Minji-yah, why did you not wake me up to cook for you?", I asked. Her sleeveless cardigan revealed her lean arms, I smiled looking at them... and her back. Yah Park Bom, why do you look like that at your maknae! She was surprised when I spoke, but she didn't turn back to talk to me. Instead, she continued washing the plates.
 
"Oh, I woke up early, unnie. I have a meeting today. I made you breakfast by the way.", she answered. She finished her chores and went to the living room without looking at me. She's trying to avoid me.
 
"Thank you for the hearty meal. Where are you going?"
 
"Taemin invited me to one of their events, I don't have anything to do today so better just go than stay here all day."
 
Better go than stay here all day. No. Minji loves to stay in the apartment all day with me. We would just watch movies, or she would lock herself at her creative room, or goof around with me. Hearing these words made me sure that she's really trying to avoid me.
 
"Unnie, I have to go now. Have fun.", she said after a few moments and hear the beep on the main door. 
---
Hello readers! Thank you to those who visit and read this fanfic. As you can see I am doing my best to update the chapters everyday, so if you guys have comments or violent reactions, don't hesitate to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback! Thank you thank you!