Future

The Proposal
 
Park Bom:  I woke up without her beside me. At first, I thought she was at the kitchen, or bathroom. But after a while I realized I am alone in the apartment. I wonder where she went. Lying in the bed staring at the ceiling, I started to recall what happened last night, one by one. They kept playing in my mind over and over again, I smiled. 
 
Minji, I said to myself.
 
She was exquisite. She's innocent yet last night... last night... knowing last night was her first experience. That thought of me being her first made my heart beat faster. I can't help but grin. I got up and took a shower for our practice. I went to the kitchen and found out breakfast was already waiting for me. She made me breakfast. 
 
When I arrived at the practice room, the girls were already doing the choreography. "Bommie, you're here! Let's get started now!", Dara greeted. When our eyes met, she looked down ashamed. I quickly changed my shoes then joined them. We practiced choreography for 3 songs and throughout this we seldom talk. I know CL and Dara were also aware of the tension between us, and thank God they did their best to keep the air between us light. After repeating the routines for several times, we decided to call it a day.
 
"Yah, unnies, let's go grab dinner together. It's been months since we went out, right?", CL said. 
 
"That's a good idea! Let's do it together!", Dara butted in. She looked at me waiting for an answer. "Yes, that's good.", I told them. She then turned to Minji. Minji looked at me. "Yes, unnie. Let's get dinner together."
 
"This is perfect! Oh, I'm so happy right now!", Dara exclaimed. CL, who continued fixing her things, looked nervous and tensed. I can't blame her though.
 
Minzy: During the whole practice, I can't help but look at Bom unnie. And everytime I do it, I also caught her looking at me. I only result to looking down or turning around. When the unnies decided to eat dinner together, I have no choice but to join them. As much as I want to avoid Bom unnie, I realized that I cannot avoid her forever. Taking advise from my other unnies, I decided to let time work it out for us. 
--
"It is indeed hard when you with someone and loving her at the same time. Mingkki-yah, you are young, I know more girls will come your way, not just Bommie. I am not saying that you stop what you feel for her. It's just that, you have lots of time of your life. If Bommie is really for you, then let time work for it, and you just enjoy life."
--
 
"I need to go to the restroom."
 
I stood up and excused myself from my unnies. As soon as I got to the restroom I went to a vacant cubicle and locked myself in. Ah, I just wanted for this dinner to end so that I can go home. Minutes later, I heard someone went in and called my name. It was Bom unnie.
 
"Minji? Minji-yah."
 
I didn't answer the first call she made.
 
"Minji-yah, can you just come out and don't act like you don't know me at all?", she answered, this time, her voice louder and powereful.
 
"What do you want", I finally answered. After tracing my voice, she knocked in front of the cubicle where I am at. I quickly opened it. 
 
"Can we talk", she said.
 
"About what?"
 
"About us."
 
"Oh, I think there's nothing to talk about us, unnie." I went out of the cubicle but to my surprise, she pushed me back.
 
"There is something we need to talk about.", she replied, holding both of my hands.
 
I tried not to look at her face and kept my demeanor. "Unnie if there's something you want to talk about let's not do it in public." Maybe she realized her actions and quickly let go of my hands. As soon as she did that, I pushed her and got myself out of the restroom. I passed by my two other unnies. 
 
"Dara unnie, Chaerin unnie, I have to go now. I will see you soon."
 
"Wa.. Wait, Minji!", I heard Chaerin unnie. She quickly grabbed my shoulder as I make my way out of the restaurant entrance. 
 
"What's up? Something happened in the restroom?", unnie asked. 
 
As Chaerin unnie and I walked together back to our apartment, I told her about what happened during dinner. Seeing her as our leader and her being a maknae as well, I felt like I should tell her everything. 
 
"Oh, it's hard being in love at a young age, neh?", she asked me. "I hope to fall in love as well."
 
"Unnie, when you found out you have feelings for Teddy oppa, what did you do? Did you also told him about it?
 
"No, Mingkki. What I felt for Teddy oppa is not like the one you're feeling right now. I do admire him and his talent, but I don't see myself being with him in the next years of my life. They say that when you found your true love, you can imagine yourself being with her up until your final years on Earth. Mingkki, do you see yourself being with Bommie unnie until you grow old?"
 
I looked away from unnie and closed my eyes. Her last words kept repeating in my head. Until you grow old... I stopped and stood for several minutes while eyes closed. When I opened them, I saw Chaerin unnie staring at me, puzzled. "So?", she asked.
 
I smilled at her. "Yes, I can."
 
"Can what?"
 
"I can see my future with her."
 
===
Hello readers, I am so so sorry for not updating it for weeks! I was out of the city visiting my grandma and our town had horrible internet connection! Apologize if it's short,  still writing the supposed to be part 2 of this chapter but I felt that I should update it!  Anyway hope you enjoy!