First Time Since

The Proposal
 
Minzy: There he is.
 
I arrived at the studio earlier than the others. Watching him walking towards me made my heart flutter. I simply cannot explain what I am feeling right now. He stopped and flashed a big smile at me, and then ran
 
"Gong Minji!"
 
He hugged me so tight I almost can't breathe. My, his body had become bigger with the muscles he had. He released me from his arms after a few seconds. I was about to greet and tell him hello, but he suddenly whispered in my ear, "I'm so sorry I was not able to write you letters, I'm sorry." I looked at him.
 
"I... It's..."
 
"No, I know I'm a bad friend. I have so much to tell, please let me make it up to you, Minji-ssi."
 
And there he is, showing me his puppy eyes after all these years.
 
"You still haven't changed, Taemin."
 
"Well, I've become bigger and heavier not like before, but I'm still me, Gong Minji's bestfriend-slash-bodyguard-slash-husband from Gwangju. Hey, why are not talking?"
 
"Well, what do you want me to say?"
 
"Err, that you missed me? Or you hate me for not writing you?"
 
"Am I supposed to hate you right now?"
 
"So that means you missed me!", and he hugged me again for the second time. Yes, I missed my bestfriend so much. And why do I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach.
 
"Let's practice then! After this one you need to cancel your other schedules, we need to spend the rest of the day together! I have so much stories to tell you, Minji!"
 
 
Lee Taemin: The rehearsal went great. Everyone did their job well, especially Minji. She really is the dancing machine. I've seen here dance before when we were kids but not as awesome as today. The others, tired went home early. I decided to cancel my dinner with my group mates to
spend time with her. Good thing she does not have any appointments. 
 
She came out from the shower. God, she's become beautiful and y I can't take my eyes off her pretty face. What are you thinking, Taemin?, I asked myself. We were the only ones left in the studio and I can feel some tension. I tried to cut off the silence.
 
"So where do you want to eat? I am thinking if we can get a nice beef soup, I know a place where they have the best beef soup in the world!"
 
"I don't feel like eating heavy right now, would it be okay if we could just get some nice waffles or frappe and catch up? I know a place.", she answered back.
 
"I think I know where it is.", I replied
 
"How'd you know?"
 
"Well, from watching your tv show, and checking your photos online? But I'm not stalking you, promise."
 
She smiled. We went ahead to Caffe Bene to get some snacks and relax. She chose the corner table by the window which has a very nice view. As a gentleman, I gestured to prepare the chair for her. She accepted my gesture with a smile. Ah, how can her smile be so mesmerizing  And her perfume,  it smells like heaven. She's an angel.
 
We've been at the coffee shop for almost an hour, and I am enjoying every moment of it. I told her every adventures I had ever since my family moved to Seoul, and how I got recruited to be part of Shinee. On her part, she also told me what happened after I moved, how she was scouted by YG himself and be part of 2NE1.
 
"You really improved a lot.", I told her. "Your dancing skills had become better, much better than mine."
 
 
Did I just saw her blushed? Oh, she was really cute. 
 
"Thanks to YG facilities, I was able to practice everyday, ha ha."
 
"You sing good as well, I didn't know YG also has facilities for voice improvements?"
 
She smirked at me. I had known her back that she can't sing, her mother said they called it tone deafness. It's amazing how she was able to overcome it, and now has a soulful voice.
 
"Yah, I got vocal nodes and they had to treat it!", she said jokingly. "How is it that I became part of a group if I can't sing?!"
 
"Then you'll be the dancer while the others are singing?"
 
We both burst out laughing. She's so pretty when she laughs.
 
"Minji-ssi, you are still cute when you laugh, your eyes gets smaller. You're still beautiful."
 
Then there's silence. Awkward silence. What did I just say? The silence was interrupted by a ring on her phone. She quickly grabbed to read it, and then looked outside.