Feverish

The Proposal

 

Lee Taemin: I am not sure what our status right now, but one thing's established I know- that there's something between us that's special, something that even by just looking at each other we already understand. It's an overwhelming feeling.

 
I sent her a text message minutes ago, but I still didn't get a reply. It's really not important but usually she texts back soon after. Is she busy? Maybe she is, but she should have told me earlier. Well I'm not yet her boyfriend but why do I act like I am!
 
I decided to give her a call. 
 
But she's not answering either!
 
 
 
Minzy: I went back to her bed to check on her. She was sweating a lot. Checking her temperature I was shocked that it's quite high than earlier. "Minji-yah... why are you so wonderful.."
 
Unnie must be having a bad dream, I thought. But if it's a bad dream, why is she calling out my name?

I put a wet towel on her forehead for the second time. Scared on what would happen next, I decided to call an ambulance after. Unnie's situation right now is worse and I really think she needs proper medical attention. 
 
She continued mumbling my name. "Minji-yah..."
"Unnie", I answered. "We'll go to the hospital later. Everything will be well when you wake up, okay? Tomorrow, unnie will feel better and I will buy you the best Samgyetang, okay?"
 
Just then she held my hand real tight, I was surprised. I tried to carefully removed her hand from mine.
 
"Unnie, I'm going to call the hospital right now. I'll back-"
 
"Minji-yah, you are so wonderful... why are you making me feel this way..."
 
"Bom Unnie..."
 
"Minji-yah, you... why do you make me feel like I'm falling in love with you..."