S5C13: Bang's POV

Before The Sunset

"Wasn't this night the perfect night to have our last prom of high school?" Sooyoung gasped, clinging on to Bang's body as he tried to make his way to his car.

"I guess," He mumbled. He actually imagined this night to be...better? It's not like anything was wrong, it just didn't feel right. He almost felt relieved when the dj announced the night was over and the lights in the hall . Now they were making their way back to Bang's car so they could head over to Himchan's for the after party. Sooyoung leaned closer and kissed Bang's neck.

"Especialy the way you held me close during the slow dance," She whisperd. To be honest, the slow dance was Bang's favorite part of the dance as well, but for a different reason. When he started dancing with her, his eyes traveled to Danny sitting by himself at a table. He wanted so badly to go over there and keep him company, but as usual he didn't. Instead he just watched him, until their gaze's met and they stared at each other for the rest of the dance. After the song was over, he was surprised to see Brooke and Himchan appear to grab him as they took off.

"Bang?" Sooyoung asked, snapping Bang out of his thoughts.

"Huh?" he asked.

"Nothing, you just seem out of it," she mumbled.

"Uh, just trying to figure out if I should crash at Himchan's or not," He replied. If he wasn't planning on staying, he would avoid drinking so much. It never used to be a problem drinking and driving but lately Danny's been getting on his case so he avoided doing it anymore so he wouldn't get mad. He helped Sooyoung get in the passenger seat before walking over to the driver's seat. He drove out of the school parking lot and got on the street heading to Himchan's house. Curiosity getting the best of him, Bang pulled out his phone and dialed Himchan's number.

"Hello?" said the voice on the other end.

"Yo," Bang greeted. "Where are you?"

"Just got home," Himchan replied. "Avery and Caleb are here too so we're going to start setting up. Where are you?"

"I'm driving over there now." He told him. He felt Sooyoung start rubbing his knee. He gave her a side glance before looking back at the road. "Were you dancing with Brooke earlier?"

"Yeah she's really cool, she came to the party to me." Bang swore he could hear the smile on Himchan's face, but he ignored it to focus on the one question on his mind.

"Is Danny going to be there?" He asked.

"No," Himchan responded. "He said he wasn't up for partying so we followed him home then came here."

"He's by himself?" Bang asked. He didn't like the idea of Danny being alone.

"I guess, but I got to go the dj just showed up." The call ended and not soon after Sooyoung attacked Bang's neck with her lips. He swerved to side of the street and quickly shoved her off.

"Sooyoung not now!" He yelled. He turned to looked at her and felt her hand slap his face hard. "Ah, what the is wrong with you?!?"

"What's wrong with me?" She cried. "What's wrong with you!? I swear it's like you don't even care about me! All you care about is that , Danny!" Bang glared at her, causing her to stop yelling.

"What did you just call him?" He asked, gripping hissterring wheel.

"What? It's true-"

"Get out." Sooyoung stared at him in disbelief.

"Excuse me?" she asked.

"Get. Out." Bang unlocked the doors and turned away from her. She yelled in frustration, slapping his arm before opening the door.

"Fine! you, we're over!" She got out slammed the door. Immediately after Bang drove off in the direction opposite of Himchan's house, dialing his friend's number again.

"Hello?"

"Himchan, I'm not coming to the party."

"What? Why?" He asked. Bang turned the street of his house.

"There's someone I got to see."