47

imagines

 ‘ Aw wae stop laughing!! ‘ You said to your boyfriend of six months, Yixing and pouted. ‘ Ani y/n ahh I swear it was alright until I walked away, what did you do to the pasta! ‘ Yixing said as he laughed uncontrollably. ‘ I didn’t do anything to it! I give up, ‘ you said as you looked down at the floor and played with your fingers. ‘ Come on I’ll cook for you don’t be sad baby~ ‘ Yixing said with a smile and placed his hands on your shoulders, pushing you out of the kitchen at the same time. ‘ Get some rest okay I’ll cook for you, ‘ he added. You were leaning your head against the sofa when Yixing appeared right in front of you and placed a spoonful of food right in front of you. ‘ Ahh baby, ‘ he said. You did as you’re told, as you were still feeling a little guilty about burning the pasta just now. ‘ Is it good? ‘ Yixing asked. You nodded as you took a tissue to wipe off the gravy on your mouth. ‘ This will make the food even better baby, ‘ Yixing said, and he went into the kitchen again. He came back with one strip of spaghetti in his mouth and mumbled ‘ eat the other end ‘ , you chuckled and did so. You were about to bite off the last bit before touching his lips but he was faster. He quickly placed his hand at the back of your head and pushed your head towards him, making you kissed him right on the lips. You wanted to back away, but his hand was still there, and after he finally pulled away, he asked with a wink, ‘ It taste better didn’t it? ‘ And you hit him lightly on his chest.