38

imagines

 

You walked into the school canteen, linking arms with Yixing. You didn’t really want to do that as you know you’ll attract a lot of unnecessary attention, but he wanted you to do so. ‘ I want everyone to know that you’re mine, ‘ his words tingling around in your ears. ‘ Don’t worry baby, what can they do to us? ‘ Yixing whispered in your ears, as he gave you a peck on your cheeks. That was what he thought, and you can’t help but worry about what’s gonna happen later. After all, it was the first day you make this relationship known to everyone in school. After school ended, you walked home by yourself as Yixing was having dance practice, and he was going to end late. You were walking into the alley which people seldom use, and the only reason you’ll use it is because it’s a shortcut to your house. ‘ Hey you, leave Yixing alone or else! ‘ A girl shouted to you, making you turned around and look at what’s going on. It was a girl from your school, and she was with two other guys too. ‘ Who are you to say this! ‘ You said, and immediately regretting it because you see her raising her hand to slap you. ‘ HEY! ‘ And you heard Yixing’s voice. He ran towards you and you hid behind him, holding onto his arm tightly. ‘ Get lost! ‘ Yixing said. But the other two guys started to come closer and threw a punch at him. You screamed, but they aren't stopping and you didn't know what to do. ‘ Tell them to stop please! ‘ You said as you went up to the girl. ‘ Don’t beg her y/n! ‘ Yixing said as he fought back. It seems that he was winning the other two and at the sight of this, the girl commanded them to back away and left. You helped Yixing to stand up properly, at the same time using your hand to wipe his blood away from his face. ‘ Silly boy look at what you just got yourself into, ‘ you said, and tears just rolled down uncontrollably. ‘ But I won right? ‘ Yixing answered, this time wiping your tears off with his thumb. ‘ When there’s something or someone that you want to protect, you just become stronger, and I did didn't I? ‘ He added. You swallowed your tears and smiled, saying ‘ But no more next time okays? ‘ And he smiled and nodded.