15

imagines

You have not been feeling well for the past few weeks and today, you finally went to the doctor, only to find out that you’re carrying a little Kris inside you for two months already. And this definitely added on to your problems. Your relationship with Kris is smooth, but you didn’t want him to know about the baby, you didn’t want to pull him down with that. Thus, you decided to break up with him. It was selfish, but what can you do? You went to the sm building to see Kris, and the exo boys one last time before leaving. ‘ Oh y/n! ‘ The boys greeted you politely. ‘ Kris hyung went out to buy something, ‘ Chanyeol said. ‘ Ohh it’s okay then, I’ll hang around until he comes back~ ‘ You replied, trying to sound as happy as possible so that they won’t have a clue on what’s gonna happen. ‘ Noona did you miss me? ‘ This cutie pie Sehun asked. Before you said anything, Luhan said, ‘ Aish go away y/n like geges more than dongsaengs~ You miss me right? ‘ You can’t help but laughed a little, saying, ‘ Alright I miss the both of you! ‘ And both of them seems to be happy after you said that, but what they didn’t know was their cute actions were making it harder for you to leave, and your heart was aching like hell now.

 

‘ Yah y/n what’s wrong? ‘ Minseok asked you softly as he bend down a little, to make sure that no one hears the conversation. ‘ Aniyo oppa what could be wrong~ ‘ You replied with a faint smile. ‘ Don’t lie y/n I know something’s wrong, tell me about it~ ‘ He said as he dragged you out of the practice room. And you know you can’t hide it from him anymore, he may behave like a kid sometimes but he’s a really observant and reliable oppa. ‘ Oppa.. ‘ And you started crying. ‘ Hush y/n tell me what exactly happened, ‘ he answered. ‘ I’m breaking up with Kris.. I think that’ll be the best for him.. ‘ You said. ‘ WHAT? WHY? ‘ Minseok asked, and you told him about it, knowing that he keep secrets well. But what you didn’t know was Kris was there, listening to your conversation all along. He finally walked towards you and grabbed your wrist tightly, forcing you to go wherever he wants with him. ‘ What are you doing Kris! Let me go, it hurts! ‘ You said as you tried to break away from him but to no avail. He finally stopped when the two of you were outside the ceo’s office. ‘ What are you doing?! ‘ You asked as you wiped your tears away. ‘ I’m not going to let you go y/n, especially now when you’re having my child. I know what you’re thinking, but I can’t survive without you, I love you, that’s all that matters, ‘ his words echoed in your mind, making you unable to think logically.

 

He pushed you against the wall and started kissing you, doing it on purpose to let the ceo know. On the other hand, Minseok was telling the others about you and Kris, as he felt that this shouldn’t be kept a secret between the twelve brothers. ‘ So that’s why y/n isn’t herself just now~ ‘ Baekhyun said, others nodding in agreement. He may have not said anything but he sensed the tensed atmosphere too. ‘ What should we do? ‘ Kyungsoo asked, always the umma of the twelve boys. ‘ We definitely can’t sit back and do nothing, ‘ Jongin said, as expected of him. ‘ I’m sure Kris won’t sit back and do nothing, let’s have a talk with him and see how we can help him? ‘ Yixing suggested. After all, he’s the one who knew Kris for the longest period of time and understands him the best. ‘ Where is he anyway? ‘ Suho asked. ‘ I saw him dragging y/n into the lift but I don’t know where they went after that, ‘ Minseok replied. ‘ I think I know where they are, ‘ Yixing said. ‘ What are you doing Kris?! I already allowed you to have a girlfriend but this is too much! ‘ Shouted the CEO of SMENT, Lee Sooman. ‘ I’m getting married, ‘ Kris said. ‘ WHAT? NO WAY, ‘ he shouted again. ‘ I don’t care if this ruins my career or how much do I need to pay for compensation or whatever, but I’m marrying y/n and giving her a proper status, ‘ Kris said, and from his tone you know he’s serious bout this. ‘ Please, Mr Lee, NO! He’s not leaving exo and we’re not getting married! ‘ Your words came out in a rush. You know you’re lying, of course you wanted to marry this man, the father of your child, but just how twisted will his life be after the marriage? Kris tighten his grip on your hands and turned around to face you, saying, ‘ I know you think that this is the best for me but it’s not, so just listen to me y/n. ‘

 

At the same time, the other eleven boys came running out of the lift and said in union, ‘ Please let them be together! ‘ At this time, you were a sobbing mess and you didn’t know what to do, and you froze for a second when Kris kneeled down in front of the CEO saying, ‘ Please Sir, I want and I need to give y/n a proper status, so please. ‘ ‘ Do as you want then I won’t do anything to help you! ‘ He yelled and walked out of the office. You know this is going to be hard, especially after he said he’s not going to help you two. After all, he was the powerful man who blocked all of the negative news about his artists. ‘ What are your plans now hyung? ‘ Chen asked after you all got back into the practice room. Well, it was the only place that’s able to fit you and the twelve boys. ‘ Let’s register our marriage first y/n, ‘ Kris said. ‘ I know I didn’t plan a romantic date with flowers and rings but I really love you y/n, marry me please? ‘ He added as he hold both of your hands. The other boys stood up and cheered for their duizhang, while you buried your face in his chest and hugged him tightly. He your hair and said, ‘ Will you mind if we keep our relationship to ourselves first? Or do you want to.. ‘ Before he even finished what he wanted to say, you shook your head and looked up at him with your teary eyes, saying, ‘ Let’s just keep it to ourselves, able to be with you is enough already, I don’t need a status too~ ‘ ‘ I insist baby, ‘ he replied.

~ Three years later ~ 


‘ Umma, look! It’s uncle Tao! ‘ Your son said excitedly as he took the newspaper and show it to you. You looked at it and after which, bending down and said, ‘ Your uncle Tao finally found someone that he likes~ ‘ Yupp, it’s been three years since you married Kris, and a few months since he declared your relationship to the public. Well, it’s been years since exo debuted, and there are mainly two types of fans, those who are supportive and will cheer them on for everything they do, or those who goes crazy if there were any rumors or if any member goes steady for real. Over the years, many left the fandom and Kris decided to announce your relationship to the media, as the other members were also allowed to have a relationship and thus the response won’t be crazy. True enough, it wasn’t. The fans were really supportive, and they even said that Kristopher’s really cute. ‘ Go and get your dad out of bed Kristopher, it’s time for breakfast~ ‘ You said and see him running into your bedroom. Even though the three years were tough, but you were contented, and now, it’s just pure happiness, to be able to walk around the streets freely with both Kris and Kristopher. ‘ Good morning baby~ ‘ Kris backhugged you as he look at you with his sleepy eyes. ‘ Gawd stop it Kris! You're teaching him the wrong things! ‘ You said as you slapped his arm lightly. ‘ He got to learn it sooner or later! Alright cover your eyes little Kris! ‘ Kris said and your son did as he was told, and he quickly steal a kiss from you.