Chapter 2

Intrigue

 

Yoona POV
 
With a heavy heart I step into a restaurant that is on the 12th floor of a five-star hotel. Empire Hotel, that's its name. One of the most luxurious and most expensive hotel in the city of Seoul, where I had arranged to meet with my future husband. A prospective husband ... I still think of it when the person is not a man that I expected.
 
Choi Siwon, that's the name of my future husband. Not entirely I do not know about him. Who does not know Choi Siwon, a handsome young executive and of course rich man. Empire Hotel is one of his assets. How it can be not, Choi Siwon is the only son of Choi Kiho, a South Korean tycoon who has super huge business empire.
 
When you view the background, who would not be dazzled by what possessed Choi Siwon. But behind that, Choi Siwon is also pretty awesome to have a reputation among bourgeois women. That man was very worthy of the title Cassanova or Don Juan. With his charm, he could pick up any woman he wanted, young and even they had status 'mistress' though.
 
Choi Siwon will always appear at parties held by the his equivalent - the jetset people. The parties were clearly not ordinary parties and of course covered haphazardly with luxuries here and there.
 
Choi Siwon is very popular among young women who have not anything been charmed by his good looks. There's no way denying that Choi Siwon is an experienced player in his field. I have also heard that the man has quite cold and arrogant attitude. Especially when he's hanging out with his two close friends, who are also the children of the tycoon with a fortune that very hard to imagine by the average person.
 
Choi Siwo,n with a reputation like that gives me a headache later when I try imagining life after marrying him. I was the type of person that upholds honesty and loyalty, would be very difficult for me to accept Siwon who likes flirting and looking for fun with lots of women. I was reminded of the advice from my sister, Jin Ah Eonni, who said that I must not be weak simply because I have to appear gentle as a woman, but occasionally I have to show how a woman can be powerful. I keep that sentence for me, whether I could do it or not, I did not know until time will make me to prove it.
 
A moment later my musing was over after hearing rumors that some diners see the arrival of some men dressed in black formal come into the restaurant. They all use sunglasses, all would know if they are guards or bodyguards when you see a different person running the strapping himself in front of them. The man uses a white suit, so it looks very contrary to his guards. He walked to the table where I was waiting, with a few strides he reached the place.
 
He is Choi Siwon. I had never met him before, but I often see him in magazines or television. The man had the appearance of tub international male model and as many people say, he's very handsome.