Chapter 15

Intrigue

Yoona POV

 

"You know, this is the craziest thing I've ever done," Jessica said on our arrival at Retro Club. Yeah ... I'm coming back here . But this time, the things were different. I did not come alone, I conditionally dragged Jessica and her boyfriend, Taecyeon. I forced Jessica to accompany me with the lure that got her in a headache .

 

"If it was not because I was worried about you who would have risked here alone, I would never want to dress up like this tacky. Watch it out! If anyone dared to equate me with cheap ladies those are here." Grumbling makes rotating the eyeball. Jessica indeed true, this time we dressed up nearly same like all the women who visit this club.

 

I just made a thick make up on my face with bright red lipstick color , now I am look like exactly an opera singer. Especially for my dress, I combine black with gold accents on a tight T-shirt I was wearing. T-shirt with three-quarter sleeves that expose enough my body curves, especially since I'm only wearing black hot pant. Very tempting - that is to say when I first saw Jessica wearing that costume . But this way I hoped can disguise my identity, especially to outwit Siwon’s spies.

 

I'm planning to catch directly Sung Han who according to information from the detective that he often lease transaction at this club. I do not know what it does deal with the Mafia in this place, while the estimate is illegal drugs . What I fear is that Sung Han will bring the company name , because my family’s enterprise is the one  who support much financial of his life.

 

I circulate around the room to the main sight in this club. Dim lights and loud music made ​​me have to concentrate to find what I was looking for. Meanwhile, I felt naughty eyes of many men around me, I tried to ignore it in order to realize my mission found Sung Han.

 

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I immediately turned around and I never thought I had to meet with someone who is not expecting. "You are Yoona, right? What are you doing here ?? Why you could be in a place like this again, I think Siwon is not here now . "

 

" I'm here have nothing to do with Siwon, Changmin - ssi. I have my own business here, so I hope you do not need to interfere with it." Changmin is holding my hand, trying to keep me not to go .

"Do not act unreasonable, Yoona - ssi. I'm pretty sure Siwon would not like it. Are you alone ?"

 

" Already I told you not to interfere with my business and as long as you do not say anything to Siwon, then he will not overreact. And I'm not alone, I was with two friends of mine." I gaze to Jessica and Taecyeon who were standing not far from me .

 

 

I started to find a bright spot where Sung Han is. He met with two men who dressed all in black. They seemed to agree to go somewhere. My instinct says that this time I'll manage to get proof of Sung Han’s crime.

"Where are you going?" Changmin's voice again distracting me.

"None of your business!" I firmly stepped to stalking Sung Han and two unidentified men.

 

They stopped at a corner near the men's room. I put my ear carefully. In this place the music does not sound so hard, so I could easily catch their conversation. I stood behind a room divider wall, I make my body position as possible so that my existence will not known by them.

 

"What did you bring this time?" Deep voice of a man with a stocky body asking Sung Han .

"I have accurate information about the property assets owned by the Im family besides the bonafide company. I've set up so that the most of the company's stock could be mine, as well as some other property assets…"

 

"Really? That means you could soon be paying your debts on the big boss. You should always remember that you have an important agreement with the most dangerous organization in Korea."

My breathing was getting heavy to hear that conversation. Sung Han turned out to have a debt with the mafia and trying to pawn the company to pay all his debts. From the beginning I was convinced that there was something wrong with him.

 

"But I hope you guys give me more time. I have to be more vigilant now, because the youngest daughter of Im family had started sniffing my cheating. So I had to adjust a lot of things to be safe from him." Apparently, Sung Han has realized that I've been watching him, and I seem to be the one whom he careful of. That's good, Sung Han knew clearly who was the enemy. That means I have to prepare myself for a war that may not be avoided.