Chapter 8

Intrigue

 

"What do you think now about my night life, Ms. Im?" I hear Siwon’s voice, it turns out that he came toward me.

I smiled oblique before answer it, "It’s just ordinary, nothing special. Aren’t you already enough known with this style of your life ... " my last statement make him furrowed forehead.

"Really?? Wah ... I'm impressed a woman like you can quickly adapted well with my life style.. " I knew he’s teasing me  ani .. more precisely he’s mocking me.

 

"Woman like me? If you call the word 'woman' is a good girl who is only familiar with comfort and away from the frenetic nightlife may be true, but I'm not innocent as you can imagine, Siwon-ssi aniya .. Siwon oppa. Didn’t I tell you to always be aware of everything that interrupted my pleasure, then I can do anything away from your expectation, " I looked at him with cold eyes.

 

"Jinja?? What I know that you're just a spoiled lady who always hiding under the armpit of his father, who would easily crying if you can’t get what you want.

 

"Are you trying to insult me​​, Oppa? You're made ​​a big mistake. You should know that I'm not so sacred like you said. " I looked to the bartender and asked him to give a glass of cocktail glass for me. I opened my jacket and now successful exposing my shoulder which just wearing a you can see. I felt his gaze on my side, but I do not intend to give stare back . I drank the cocktail that given by the bartender, in one gulp, I felt something was burning in my throat. I'm trying to be as normal as possible like I was just swallowing mineral water. I'm still waiting for him to comment on my act just now.

 

"Young master ..." I heard a girl approached him, and hugged him from behind. The girl is acting up spoiled once, makes me fed up a half-dead. But Siwon is still ignored her, he still looked at me with a look of probing.

"Young master ... let's go to the dance floor," her whining faintly drifted blocked by the frenetic music.

"Can you step aside? I'm not in the mood to play with you," I was surprised by his attitude suddenly changed cynical on his toys. The girl was sullen, and she gaze back to me. She give me stare of dislike of clearly she thinks I was the cause Siwon’s cold attitude.

 

"Oppa, what did you see from this woman? Even she was not slightest dress up gorgeous for lure you. She's not the woman who deserve you, she is too ordinary .. " her words were sounded so want to cornered me, she thought I'm going to easily provoked.

 

"I'm indeed different of the most women that are here, Miss. At least I'm not the cheap woman who easily tempting of men whom visible to deserve for be used as prey, " I replied with super cold tone.

 

"You!! What a cheeky ..! " She cast her hand to my face. Deftly I held his hand, pressing her wrist strong enough. I'm sure there will exist red welts over her wrist seeing her who in pain because of my actions. "I wish you to be careful with your attitude, lady. Not everyone can you treat as you want." I said immediately after release my grip on her hand. The girl who feel has outdone away from me, quickly went back to the sofa where her place to sit down before.

 

"You're right with what your words about yourself that is beyond my expectation. But I guess you do not need to go that far. In my eyes you're still a good woman who is supposed to be nice wherever you are," I replied Siwons words with a grin.

 

Because of feeling upset, I went from where I was originally, I walked toward the second-floor balcony in the club then look at the dance floor. Accidentally, I caught sight of the figure which is not my favorite, Im Sung Han. He was embracing a woman whom I did not know, they seem to leave this place. I had to follow where they go, because my feeling said they would take me find the following answers to suspicions against Sung Han.

 

Someone hold my hand just before I left. "Where are you going, why so rush?" Siwon tried to keep me longer. "I had a sudden business, so I have to go," I'm trying to let go of his grip. "What kind of business in night like this? I'll drive you. "

"No need, I bring my own car." I threw his hand and ran, I do not want to lose track of Sung Han.

 

I continued to follow him secretly. Until I saw his car stopped in the parking lot of a luxury apartment. I go down and follow the steps of Sung Han who is still with the woman. They get into the apartment number 38 and when I got there I was further confused by my act. Then I started to realize this apartment address in accordance with the data in the linked document suspected embezzlement of company funds by Sung Han.

 

Feeling curious, I walked up to the apartment door, but not until some steps there is someone suddenly hand overed me from behind and dragged my body. I can not see who did it, I can only see a muscular arm wrapped around his black coat over my shoulder. But I'm familiar with the perfume he wore. I was a little scared if I had caught followed Sung Han, and I myself do not anticipate if there is something like this. Now I just hope someone can help me.