Chapter 14

Intrigue

" What do you want to talk to me ? " Said Yoona lazyly.

Siwon sighed briefly, "Mianhae ... I'm sorry for my attitude a few days ago . I thought I was too rough on you that time . "

" Cih, you spend much time just to thinking for apologize. I myself do not believe you're sincere or not… "

" I just came here because over the past few days I was on a business trip to Japan. I'm sorry I 've underestimated you with all the words I said at the time. I really am sorry…"

 

Yoona was silent, still thinking what would be her decision. Siwon unexpectedly took her hand and kissed her fingers and then put the back of her hand on his cheek. Yoona was stunned to see Siwon’s action. "You will give me a chance, right? "

Yoona thinks for a moment and then she nodded, she seemed to begin more soften to Siwon. Maybe because of Siwon’s romantic treatment to her. Siwon also took the opportunity to kiss Yoona’s forehead for a few seconds .

"From now on you must also provide an opportunity for me to treat you like a princess . I will try to give the best service for you…"

 

"That's enough, you do not need to force yourself as you say because I do not need it. I do not want to be equated with the women you date out there. Let's go back, I don’t want them to wait longer." Yoona decided to go back to the two women who were waiting for them in the dining room. Siwon looked at Yoona’s back with a smile full of meaning .

“I know you're different and you're so special, so I was attracted to you,” Siwon murmured.