Chapter 11

Intrigue

 

"What, you do not have a job for yourself than bothering other people?" I spat him when we reach in a fancy restaurant. He smiled broadly, showing both of his dimples. But this time I do not want to be dazzled.

"If you look sullen as it was very funny," his grin widening.

"I did not ask your opinion about my face. Now quickly tell what your goals actually dragged me here."

"Of course we would have lunch. You were indeed different than I thought. Your face is quite fierce for as nicely as you have." I hate to see him show me a half smile as intimidating as it seemed and can interfere my concentration. "I'm not going to inedible your line, Oppa. So just tell me what you want! "

 

"Well ... listen to me carefully, I will not repeat twice." I immediately put on a serious face wait statement. "From now on you are my responsibility, your safety is my priority. I'll be watching you 24 hours, if it necessary, I will send bodyguards to be with you." I was stunned by the sentence.

 

"Your sole responsibility, why are you discussing it again! You think I'm a kid who had to be supervised 24 hours." My voice began to rise.

"Experience you act like a stalker last night made ​​me worry you will be entangled with the issue of people who should not be in touch with you."

"I'm not the type of the person who likes to look for problems with just anyone."

"Then why did you show up at the apartment that is often visited by the mafia?"

"Mafia? What do you mean? I have never dealt with the mafia!"

 

"So you do not know that you're starting to get into the world like that? You're really a narrow minded. I am grateful last night I could stop you to go any further. Just tell me who did you follow, whether that person has a problem with you?"

 

I can not answer the question - not yet. I'm still shocked by the carelessness that I did not know about the mafia, which he mentions, so true Sung Han has something to do with the mafia? What exactly become destination of Sung Han being relate with mafia? Could it be he want to do something with the company?