Chapter 10

Intrigue

 

"I thought you were too hasty when doing investigations alone. I was so worried something bad happen to you," Seulong Oppa obviously did not like my idea who followed Sung Han yesterday evening. If I know it, I shall not tell him when he stopped me acting weird about this. I was reminded by Siwon’s expression in the apartment when he found me.

 

"Why did you have exact same reaction with Choi Siwon yesterday evening. I'm fine, you exaggerated! "

"Mworago? Choi Siwon why did he get there? Did you go with him?? "

"A .. Anii ... Choi Siwon accidentally followed me!"

"How could he know you're going to go there?"

"Before I met Siwon, and I walked away when I saw Sung Han. So I wasn’t realizing he was followed from the beginning. "

"Hahhhh, thank God there are people who want to be bothered to watching you. I do not think a Choi Siwon has such a policy." I just give him an upset look on my brother for his compliment for Siwon.

 

Sajangnim sorry, there is someone named Choi Siwon wants to meet with Ms. Im. He was waiting in the lobby of the office." Suddenly I turned to the Seulong oppa’s secretary disbelief with her message.

 

"Nugu? Choi Siwon?? What has he come to the office?” I looked at Seulong oppa quizzically.

"Damned if I know. Clearly he wants to see you, so you'd better meet him soon. "

 

I would not want to have to see Siwon. My head was full of questions behind Siwon arrival to office. Could it be that he had come only to show again how his life as the heir to a Korean business empire tycoon?? As to that I'm really not interested.

 

I saw him sitting in the lobby couch, folding his legs with a gesture that looks like a huge boss waiting for clients to come. Yoona… Oh come on, he's a great boss. But I do not see him brought his usual bodyguards.

 

"What business do you come here, Op-pa?" I accidentally hit the word 'oppa' to tease. He smiled briefly and stand up to me.

"Of course I want to see you, jagiya". That word again! Somehow the word is supposed to sound good when spoken by a lover, but when it came out of his mouth as if only a sweet nothings to me.

"Oh come on dear, why do not say anything. I just want to take you out to lunch." Siwon grabbed my arm led me out of the office, to his car.