Chapter 19

Intrigue

Yoona POV

At any given time I can no longer complacent with a variety of situations and conditions change suddenly in front of me when it comes to Choi Siwon. I began to have a feeling of foolishness because it started me on pressed between maintaining my principles and a desire to receive it for his sense of presence.

 

I want to give the impression to him that I was not the type of woman who would turn against the cold so if someone tries to break through the defense of my ego. But once again it seems so difficult when I'm dealing with that man. His eyes, his smile, his scent, his touch, even though his grin makes everything neat system that I have in my mind get a very big mess. And I find it difficult to control nervousness mixed emotions that I used to put out his strong words.

 

Seeing his back began go away from me cause a sense of worry in my heart, maybe this time he was offended by what I said, but so far I think he is the person with the highest intensity of coolness in the world. "All I'm saying right? You did not even try to deny it! " I screams and made ​​him stop for a moment, but he didn’t see me who stood at a distance behind him.

 

"Yes, you're right. Empathy is a very difficult thing to do because in the whole of my life I never have the right environment to try that one. I just can not stop you judge me as a man of the most selfish and most deserve to be hated. But everything I have done is for your sake because I care about you. Whatever you want to believe it or not with what I said."

I was disappointed to hear the tone in his voice. Is my attitude was too much to him? I hope not.

I followed him to walk into the room, guilt suddenly filled my mind. I'm not so concerned that I went through room by room when following the steps, which I see now he was sitting on a couch, facing single with the usual arrogant position. I stopped, started to look around. The room was warm, had a very indulgent eye ornaments. Now I'm stepping on gold patterned carpet that must have been very uncomfortable if someone tries to lay on it.

 

"I never hated you, it's just that for some reason which are hard for me to be nice to you." That sentence was the first to appear in my mind and immediately threw him. He smiled, half smile that always managed to make my heart beat faster. Please stop it now, I do not want to fall into the charm again.

 

"I know. You actually don’t want to do it, it's just that you're too proud to try to do it."

I think you're right, I was too proud to show you my weakness. Now I was very hesitant to answer you.

"I'm sorry if you hate my idea to tell your brother about the incident last night." Finally a word from Choi Siwon could issue a sincere apology from his mouth, one good progress.

 

"Let's forget about it. Instead of coming here to be in vain, what if I offered you a help to find evidence of fraud from Im Sung Han. Do you really want to get it so that you can send him to jail, isn’t it? "

 

"How do you know about Sung Han? I never revealed it to you! Ah ... definitely Seulong oppa told you."

He shrugged, rolled his eyes.

"You still underestimate my ability to control many situations, even now that your brother so trust me .." Then he got up and stood before me, I looked at his head slightly tilted because of the height that exceeds my head.

 

"Did you know that your life was already in my hand?" Siwon showed a fist right in front of my face. I grinned, trying to find laughter in his eyes but I do not get it.

"Are you really going to help me? I'm sure it's not free. Quickly tell me what you want!” I really want to know what the motive was behind the tempting offer.

"You can read my mind. I will help you till the end, instead you have to sleep with me!"

I widen my eyes, looked at him blankly. I cast a hard slap on his left cheek. My hands feel hot, so are my cheeks were now flushed anger and shame.

 

"I thought you had a disgusting motive behind your readiness to help me." I do not know what expression he showed today, he was not even mad I was slapped so hard.

"Sooner or later I'm going to you anyway. If not in the near future, it will happen on your wedding night."

My breathing started to hunt, his words made ​​my ears hot. With emotion I pounded his chest using both hands.

"You’re such a dirty man who do not have any feelings! You treat me like a !"

 

He tried to block my hand which hit him harder, because a strong impulse we both fell on the couch and my body was on top of him.

"Yaakk!! I'm just kidding. Why are you so mad ... you're terrible. Besides, with this kind of position do you want to steal the start, eoh??" He smiled slyly as he hugged my waist tightly.

 

"Your joke is not funny! Now let me go. You're such a ert!" I tried to get up, but Siwon even further strengthen his arms.

"Not until you promise to keep yourself safe. You just follow my game, then Sung Han is under your power." I looked at him in disbelief. With a face that close distance I began to feel my cheeks heat up, surely my face turned red hue again.

"Well, this time I will follow your instructions. I'll try to believe you." Siwon smiled, I knew for sure he could hear my heart beating fast.

 

"Gomawo, jagiya" one of his hand my hair and without warning directly Siwon bites my lips. His kiss was so sweet so that my knees went weak. This is the end, I fell back into his charm. I no longer have immunity to resist it.