Chapter 7

Intrigue

 

I'm lazy to pick up the phone that came from him, none other than Choi Siwon. Not that I hate it, it's just everything about him appears in the wrong time. Especially now I'm still busy checking suspicious documents that reported some irregularities related to corporate finance. It is now getting late, but I have not the slightest intention of getting out of my activities now.

"Yeoboseyo ..." I finally answered his phone call with a half of heart.

"Yoona-ssi ..." I heard a commotion mixed voice, like the sound of the music is very heavy so that his voice sounded a little unclear. "Ne ... what?? “ I said not interested.

"I invite you to come to my place now? If you want to know about my real life, feel free to come to the Retro Club in Central Town Building. There is a little party here. "

"Why should I go now? I'm busy. Anyway I'm not interested in coming to a place like that," I replied curtly.

"I assumed you will answer like that. I've ever said it, nice girl like you would never fit me. Your life is too precious to get into my world which is filled with pleasure alone." he was making me rolling my eyes.

 

"What you say as a good girl that also has its own flurry, Master Choi. I was not familiar with the life you're saying which is just full of delights. Okay, I'm going to force myself to come to your place." Without thinking I decided to undertakes invitation.

 

I immediately finalize the document which I had been looked at it since some hours ago. I opened my closet, trying to find clothes that fit to come to the place that he mentions, nightclub. Several times I've come to a place like that, and some of them I went on when I was in college in France. So I quite know what kind of night club is.

 

Finally I decided to wear black jeans combined with a you can see  with a rather low necklines. I purposely wear a jacket made ​​from old blue jeans to avoid exposing my upper body too. I immediately grabbed my car keys and get going. I am grateful eomma was being stay at Jin Ah’s house, so there will be no interrupts when I would come home later in the morning.

 

When I arrived at the night club, I was directed by one of his bodyguard to the place together with his friends. Siwon sat on a long sofa and sat on either side of women who dress scantily clad plus thick. Surely the women look beautiful. They're whining spoiled on the man. Siwon expression shown itself necessarily predictable, it looks the man enjoy it.

 

I find Changmin also there, with the state equally surrounded by women entertainers sickening. Changmin who finds me come and he looked at me with quite surprised, then he tried to be cool again. I saw a glimpse of shook in my head, I don’t  know why, maybe he regretted my arrival here.

 

"I did not realize you were willing to come here, Yoona-ssi. I think a girl like you will not be desperate to come to a place like this. I hope you enjoy the show. Don’t you want to order a drink? "Siwon said as he raised a glass of beer.

 

I just shrugged my shoulders looking at his arbitrary attitude on me. After forcing me to come to a place like this, he instead to let me still confused to do anything there. The scenery of him who was chatting with the women makes me sick. He was still engrossed laughing around though occasionally I caught him glancing at me. I just gave him a gaze lazy glance to reply.

 

I decided sat at a bar and asked for a glass cola to the bartender, the hing which usual I do when visited a place like this. I looked around me, all soluble in busyness respectives which accompanied by the boom loud sound of music from DJ. I had time to found a lot the views of wild from the eyes of the men that leads to me. Honestly I quite feel uncomfortable, just only I tried as strong as possible ignored them.