Final

Intrigue

The sound of a bird chirping sound so melodious, apparently overnight storm has ended replaced by a sunny day. I opened my eyes were closed, forcing my retinal receive light from the room. The room that feels very strange but instead I've been in it all night. I felt like my body was broken and also feel a thick blanket covering my body is plain below. I found Siwon was beside me, under the same blanket, who is supporting his body on one elbow and looked at me with a staring which I hard to find the meaning. My mind immediately turned back upon the prevailing overnight. Word by word and touch by touch, that moment was the first time I was so intimate with a guy even him. Instantly my cheeks hot with embarrassment, I did not dare look at him.

"Are you glad to have got what you want, Oppa?" I was so skeptical. He smiled and was still looking at me intensely.

"I'm happy. Very ... happy. I know I was the first one for you and will be the only one for you. Jagiya, you are the most perfect woman for me and you are mine. Just for me... " His hand my hair so soft, then he gave me a long kiss on the forehead. I smiled briefly as a reaction to his treatment to me. I do not know what to think, I should also be happy or I should regret it.

Having finished breakfast along with a variety of tantalizing dishes - but not also make my appetite increased - Siwon take me back to my house. During the trip there’s no word out of my mouth, I dissolved with my own thoughts. Siwon also looks reluctant to interrupt my reverie. Let him guessing maybe even misunderstood what I was thinking. My mom had looked shocked with disbelief finds me home with Siwon, but not the least mom try to interrogate in front of Siwon.

I immediately went into my room, lying my face down and cupped it in bed. Sung Han words back to haunt me, keeps ringing in my ears. I closed my ears with my hands. I stomped my feet to the bed over and over again, trying to remove the emotional moment. I like the lunatic who forgot to take the medicine.

"Yoona-yah, what happened, dear? Why your condition is so chaotic like this, do you fight with Siwon?" Mom apparently already in my room. The look on her face was so concerned with my situation. I shook answered mom’s questions.

"Eomma, I want to ask you something. But please do not ever give false information for each question.”

"About what? Ask, I will answer as many as I know."

"what kind of relationship is there between Appa and Sung Han’s mother? Eomma must know something about it ... "

"There is nothing to do, dear. Why do you ask that?" Mom replied so quiet.

"Then did you know that secretly appa often see her?”

"Of course I know. There are no secrets between eomma and your Appa, dear. What's wrong with you by asking such a weird thing anyway?"

"So why Sung Han says that Appa often seems to give attention to his mother and wants to make up for the guilt?"

"Mwo? Sung Han said that? That is not true. Dad just meet her for his friend’s last message, Song Dong Hyuk, you know him, right?"

"Song Ahjussi?" Mom nodded.

"Ne, Song Ahjussi died from a traffic accident a few years ago. Before he died he asked your father to treat a woman who has a son. It turned out that the boy is the son of Song Dong Hyuk, but he never married her. He felt very guilty because he asked for help your father as his last wish before he died."

"Then why Appa never tell the actual fact to Sung Han??" I had tears flooded my eyes, and it makes my eyes so blurry.

"It's all because of Song Dong Hyuk did not want Sung Han hate and consider his irresponsible as a father then he will blam his mother. So he forced your father to keep the secret, all of  it."

 

Suddenly my chest feels hurt, Mom has answered everything. Sung Han has the wrong target, my father completely innocent because there was nothing to do with his mother. So, my father died of conspiracy effort from a child who is in misunderstanding during his lifetime. That fact made ​​me cry again.

"... Appa ... Hiks..hiks."

"Yoona, what happened? Tell me, palliwa ... " Mom sounds began to panic.

"Eomma, Sung Han... he causes the death of Appa. He thinks Appa had wasted his life and his mother. Eomma, Appa is innocent ... " I cried louder and now Mom was crying with me.

"It’s impossible, what was that brat doing, huh!. Yeobo ... .hiks hiks" Mom mourned for the death of a very unfortunate husband from misdirected vengeance of a child to his parents. Mom is now crying even harder than me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Intrigue -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thus, a conspiracy does not always go as desired. Not always what the goal is the best thing for the perpetrator and for the victim. Life is full of color, both light and dark. Sometimes there are things that can not be avoided just happen without any preparation to deal with it, so inevitably someone has to do intrigue to continue to maintain what he wants and what he should have.

 

A few weeks after the arrest of Sung Han, the case has begun to be investigated more deeply and almost up to the court. Mom which usually behave well on Sung Han before, now turned so hated. Even Mom prepared a reliable lawyer to demand severe punishment for Sung Han. Siwon also provides moral support for me and my family. I'm quite happy to see the changes little by little happened to him. He is no longer so happy to spit his pride in others and begin to empathize with others. Apparently, his efforts to adapt to life enough to fruition.

Likewise with myself, I think I've to admit that I began to accept and try to understand at all about Siwon, especially since I had already fallen in his charm when I clearly knew that he was the man who most skilled in terms of charisma. He has said that he loves me and somehow I am sure that he did not play on me. But just now I become so stupid because I can’t understand my own feelings. I want to admit that I also love him, but I'm afraid that the feeling is still absurd - in other words I was doubting my own heart. I'm sure one day all will become clear as the intensity my togetherness with him, and I will find the real answer.

It's been almost two months Siwon was in America, met with his parents at the same time take care of some business there. He has arranged all the wedding preparations at a famous Wedding Organizer in Korea, but do not mind the desire to add variety in the wedding, including the matter of dress design and color decorations, everything I choose. I could not believe with his own desire to speed up the wedding, and I also can not do anything if it's already a decision. I think that it is better if the marriage be implemented as soon as possible.

Some weeks I don’t meet him makes me miss him very much. My longing become greater after I found myself pregnant five weeks. Yes ... I'm pregnant with his child, after I became so stupid not able to resist his charms and easily indulged in that night to make love. But I have not told him. I will wait for his return about a week away and give him a surprise. I hope all of this is the beginning of happiness. Happy with my choice and the people next to me.

 

FIN

 


Hello everybody... please apologize because I never greet you even one word along this story published.

Thank you very much for all of you who already read this story from the first chapter and I also thankful for your patient to wait this story finished. I will give some chapters as bonus, thought that this story must have an epilogue. Please wait for the right time for me to post the bonus chapters!