Chapter 4

Intrigue

 

"How was your meeting with Choi Siwon, Yoong?" Yoona looked up and found Seulong, her brother, staring in dismay. "Why are you looking at me like that oppa? I've met him and you see I'm still alive ... I'm right back in a state of good health, "Yoona said with a smile.

 

"You do not need to hide that annoying from me. I'm very familiar with the nature of my sister when she was upset. I also know what kind of people is Choi Siwon, why don’t you just refuse Eomma’s demand. "

 

"No way, Oppa. This is Appa’s will, and I do not want to disappoint him. "

"But I want to see my beloved sister live happily, have a household full of love as well as mine and Jin Ah Noona’s," Yoona tried to swallow salivary.

"Oppa do not need to worry, I was Him Yoona, the strong Yoona. If happiness be my fate then it will come to me. " Yoona said to convince her brother. Seulong just sighed heavily, he knew Yoona will bend over backwards stand with their own feet without any help from others even though there are thousands of hands that tried to help her up.

 

"Oppa, I began to gather evidence of fraud in the company by Sung Han. I'm sure we'll soon discover the motive of his action. " Yoona id trying to change the subject.

"You don’t have to think about it, Yoong. I'll take care of it, "

"I'm sorry Oppa, this time I can not trust you," Seulong raised an eyebrow. "I have to admit that you were too soft on Sung Han. So I will act, Oppa just wait what will I do on Sung Han when I already have enough evidence to put him in jail. "

"It’s up to you! But you have to be careful, Oppa does not want you to get hurt. "