Chapter 17

Intrigue

During our way in the car, he still hugged me, though not a single word that comes out of his mouth. My body ached, but his warm embrace on my body makes the pain relief. I leaned against his broad chest, inhaling his scent. I do not know how I feel about him now, I just feel so comfortable being in his arms.

 

I came to a very posh hotel room, he brought me to the Empire Hotel, in his private room. He sat me on a long sofa. I felt his gaze to my face that looked down. I did not dare look at him, I was afraid he would burst his emotions on what just happened that I experienced because I can still clearly remember all his warnings and threats to me some days ago.

 

"Did I tell you not to bring yourself in danger? You're really stubborn. What do you think will happen next if I do not come to your place?" No emotion in every word he said, but instead in my ears sounded so cool. I still do not want to look at him and I did not answer the question.

 

"Oh well, I hope you learned from today's accident. Now let me treat your wound."

What? Just like that? I think he's going for tantrum. Now I'm even looking at his back who runs away from me. He took the medicine box from a closet and sat back down before me. I looked at him with a strange look, but he did not reply to my eyes. His hand wanted to give alcohol in order ro clean the wound in the corner of my lips because of the slap I had received earlier.

 

I hissed sore withstand the effects of alcohol. Then I held his hand which is still outstretched, I looked at him and he looked at me behind. "How did you know I was there?"

 

" I have a lot of informants who could tell a lot of things, including where you were trying to hide your identity while you're dressed like that." Siwon raised an eyebrow in a mocking tone to clarify his words.

 

"Stop ... stop acting like you care for me. I can not accept it."

"What makes it difficult to accept my attention?” I shook my head, not answering his question. "Am I wrong to give attention to the woman that I flirt?” I furrowed my brow by hearing the word 'flirt'.

 

"What?!! You’re flirting on me? Of course, you're like all the women who will be your next victims." I replied quite skeptical. Now his hands off of my hand, touched my cheek.

 

" I like you and I fancy you, princess. You know yourself that you are not my prey. I know teasing you is one job that is quite difficult, because from the beginning you've thought about my status is tilted so popular among elite women. I do not force you to like me, but let me do something that I thought was right and very appropriate for you, princess."

Oh no, even now that I've bowled and drift with his ​​words. Think of something Yoona, what do you say , try to turn it down as hard as possible. I said all that to myself to myself but never any reaction from me to him.

He began to his face up with the remaining few inches. My breath caught, I hope he does not intend to kiss. But alas now his lip has met with my lip. Just a kiss on the lips pressure, not a demanding kiss. It was the first time he touched more intimate.

Shortly after he distanced his lip, I have started to breathe normally again. I'm still arranging the words in my head that wanted to put to him. I'm still looking at him, amazed by the beauty of a smile. "Yoona-yah, let's say it never happened ..."

I intend to ask the meaning. When I had opened my mouth to pull out one word but no sound came out of there because the man was hastily shut me up with a kiss again. This time he bites my lower lip that is slightly open. His kiss was more intense and more demanding than ever. He managed to insert his tongue into my mouth with my tongue met. Demands forced kissed. I still feel a little sore in the corner of my lips because of the wound. Our kiss was pretty hot until he pushed my neck to kiss for deeper one. I put my hands around his neck. I wonder how long the kiss lasted until the end because I ran out of breath.

I set the breath to be able to walk normally again. I saw him grinning, smiling wickedly. "Wow .. It's surprising me that you're a good kisser!" I give angry glance at him. I pushed strong on his chest and stood up straight.

"Damn! You've managed to play on me, Siwon-ssi!"I yelled at him.

"Huh, I have not played on you, dear. Then I came to know how far it react to me. It turns out you were not able to resist my charms."

Bingo!! I hit checkmate now, I did have succumbed to the charm.

"You're so annoying!" I turned around to find the location of the exit.

"If you want then let me drive you home, so you're not going to be interrogated at length by your mother because you come home with me." I could not refuse his offer, what he said is true, its presence will prevent of Mom’s raging certainly much to ask seeing my sufficient condition messed up now.

Now, my problem is increased by one and the condition I never expected before. I found myself beginning to soften at Siwon rather I was able to accept its presence and position in life. I'm afraid I have fallen in his charm, I'm afraid I've fallen in love with him, and I was worried I would be disappointed so ...