Chapter 5

Intrigue

 

Yoona POV

I actually feeling so lazy to met Choi Siwon whom suddenly urge to contact my cell phone on the pretext of lunch. I'm not interested in his offer that also will introduce me to her friends. Of course, to his wealthy friends. Not because I feel arrogant or inappropriate, it's just that I was not familiar with the various events that are often done by the Hedonist. I still remembered the words of my best friend, Jessica, who said that I should get used to attend such an event to remember that I am Choi Siwon’s future wife, if I do not want to embarrass myself later.

 

Jessica is not the one say that, it's just that I was not ready when the time is tight like this. Suddenly present at such events without any preparation. Same thing I'm going to war without a weapon. I do not want to see any snide smirk when Choi Siwon saw me being clumsy in front of his friends.

 

"Wasseo? Jagiya come here, sit beside me " I heard him call me when I was standing and staring at a fancy restaurant that looked empty. There is only one round table right in the middle of the room neatly. I saw two other men sitting at the table, they are certainly Siwon’s friends and there is also a woman who sat next to one of the men.

 

"Jagiya, meet Park Jung Soo and his wife Kim Taeyeon of Jeongsam Group. And the other one is Shim Changmin of Toudo Group. They are my friends," I looked at the three people. The woman named Kim Taeyeon was smiling kindly at me, looks like she's very charismatic and she is not an arrogant woman. And the man named Shim Changmin, was like a very familiar face to me. Maybe he ever appeared on television or magazines, but I am sure ever met him face to face. I do not know now that I can not remember when it was.

 

 

"Annyeong... Im Yoona imnida .." I tried as friendly as possible. I tried to relax with this situation, I did not want to embarrass myself. Occasionally, I glanced the man named Shim Changmin, and still trying to remember my meeting with him.

 

"Yoona-ssi, before I would like to say congratulations on your engagement with Siwon. I hope you will be able to face his attitude , " the man named Jung Soo was talking excitedly, but the word 'engagement' is actually out of place. "Kamsahamida .." I said softly.

"Siwon-ah, you're lucky to have a very pretty fiance. I think it's time to stop playing around with stange women out there. "Jung Soo looked at Siwon very seriously.

 

"Hyung, I just introduced you to her and you directly sue me in redundant. You know it, I do not like 'good woman'. And Yoona really know it too. Am I right, Jagiya?" Jagiya ... he has three times called me like that. I know once when a player is trying to tempt the prey. I looked at him when his fierce embrace my shoulder. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow, understand my silence protests eventually he removed his hand from my shoulder.

 

The lunch went well, thank God ... I think it's because the only common meal with Siwon’s companions. Park Jung Soo and his wife are the people who are friendly and warm, while Shim Changmin although more silent and seemed cool but he was a friendly and thoughtful. That's what I can catch him every opportunity to speak. I do not think Choi Siwon has a companion with characters like that. I noticed a little attitude that Siwon was pretty warm when chatting with his friends. Could his cold and arrogant attitude is just a mask for him??