Chapter 9

Intrigue

 

Yoona POV

 

I squirmed trying to free myself from the clutches of the man. I could not scream because my mouth was still covered. I almost lost my strength against the man’s strength, perhaps also the effect of alcohol I drink in the bar before.

 

Finally I feel stretchable arms, I began to feel shortness of breath that started since silenced by him. I can not believe the man who is standing before me, those who have take me as a hostage a few seconds ago, Choi Siwon. I paused in disbelief see him who looked at me with glazed eyes.

 

"What are you doing in this place, Miss Im? Why are you following him since from the club? Who is the man and you have anything with him?" Angry tone clearly audible from every word that comes out of his mouth. The man clearly just trying to interrupt my activities, I think that person pretending to forget that I hate anyone who tries to interfere with it.

 

"Whatever I do here and yet I follow all of what is that! Besides, why you can be here, you followed me?” I stared back at him sternly. I realize that we are not alone, there are five others who I'm sure are his bodyguards.

 

"Yes, I'm following you. I think you should not daring to follow him whoever he is. You're a woman and you are alone, what if something bad happened to you? "

 

"I think if there was something bad, it was my problem. You do not need to feel burdened by it." I snapped.

“Burdened? Listen carefully Ms. Im, from now you are my responsibility, because you are my fiance. I just do not like being labeled as an irresponsible man by your family!" He barked. Geez, what this man has one drink too many drugs or consume alcohol until he had such slurred speech. How so easy to say he took responsibility for myself.

 

"Just because you're afraid of being labeled as an irresponsible man, does not mean you're a pretentious attention to me. I-don't-need-it-all!" Yelled as I passed away. I immediately left with the feeling cranky because of his presence makes me fail to investigate Sung Han in his new apartment.

 

Chaotic! The phrase is appropriate for today's events. I've been trying to collect pieces by pieces hint at a quite time-consuming effort and concentration. At the time I could get a piece of the puzzle mystery of Im Sung Han characters, but also a chance that lightning vanished in plain sight. All because of the presence of one person - Choi Siwon. The man who has just entered into my life, and its presence was never I expected even without the slightest sign of the signal. But the man was successfully made my world began to turn upside down.

 

I should not miss the rare opportunity to show just how rotten an Im Sung Han. But with changes in my interest to continue the reckless action by trying to break through a wall power of Choi Siwon, so I admit I've lost with my emotions tonight. The man is very powerful, of course, he will do everything he can remember the character that started when I understood a little difficult to predict. I had to convince myself that I did not lose, but I'm just succumbing ... succumbing to time and place that is not right. So I decided to defer prosecution for compensation by Siwon’s treatment, because I'm sure he would interrogate me further towards my behavior earlier.

 

I immediately left my car spur the apartment parking lot. A few moments later I saw from the rearview mirror 2 car which had been following me. I'm sure it's definitely one of the cars owned by Choi Siwon. I increasingly feel weird behavior that he has suddenly become so protective. I do not know it was a deliberate action or does he have a hidden character, I do not care. I just feel like his attitude will eventually become a burden to me.