Chapter 22

Intrigue

The cars stopped in the parking lot of an apartment building. I know that place, the apartment is bought by Sung Han some time ago. I've also been followed here. I only come here once, Siwon’s words about the mafia who often come to this place to make me guts shrunken. Moreover, Siwon also forbade me to come here again, so secretly I just sent a private investigator to keep an eye on this place.

 

I frowned, was surprised with the bodyguards who brought me here. "Why did you bring me here? IsSung Han still be here?" I asked one of the bodyguards who opened the car door for me.

"Sung Han is here, Miss. Our associates ambushed him when he was at the airport and tried to escape abroad. Mr. Choi who ordered us to temporarily hold him in this apartment." I nodded acknowledgment, so Siwon already set up so that I could see Sung Han before I put him in prison.

I went into the apartment that looked deserted. No sound is heard even though there are some bodyguards in there. I saw Sung Han sat transfixed in one of the couches in the living room. His head was bowed. In his left and right side, there are bodyguards who were standing to watching him over 24 hours. Sung Han looked up when he heard footsteps coming closer. I was standing right in front of him with a little distance governed by the bodyguard. He smiled at me, a sly smile, and I responded with a look of disgust.

"Could you excuse us? I want to talk privately with him ... " I command to all existing bodyguards.

"Sorry Miss, we got orders must not lose control of you even for a second." I understand, Siwon obviously not going to let that happen. I sighed, at least I will always be safe when Sung Han tried to mess with me.

"Looks like you're lucky to have a husband who is very wealthy, Yoona. In fact, he would do anything for you. You would love to soon become Mrs. Choi who lives wallowing in luxury." Sung Han began issuing what he thought on me.

"Shut up, I did not ask your opinion about my personal life. Now you just need to explain all your rotten actions before I throw you in jail!" My voice straight out on a high note.

 

"I know you've got all the evidence of my crime, then why do you still ask it again?"

"I want you to admit the true purpose when you came to my family and tried to destroy everything we have. I'm sure this is not just about inheritance and the company, you must have ulterior motives. As if this was not enough for my father to lift you so well from the street until you live like this exaggerated but you actually conspired want to spoil everything?"

 

"Ah ... it turns out I wasn’t wrong about you as a person to look out for number one. You're much more thorough and more dangerous than your brother. Of course I had the intention of my own and it had to do with the past of your father. But unfortunately, I did not intend to tell you," I narrowed my eyes examined sentence by sentence which he uttered.

"Do not groundless, quickly you say it or you will regret it because I will not let you live in peace!"

"Oh, all right then. I have nothing to lose also to saw one of the daughters Mr. Im whom very honored to crying in blood when she knows his father’s heinous act," with difficulty swallowing my saliva I see his expression suddenly hardened. "Indeed, my revenge was almost successful if you do not interfere and thwart all my plans."

"Revenge. What do you mean ??" I'm getting impatient and little by little I feel my emotions getting high.

"Yahh… I want revenge with your father for his past deeds that've wasted my mother so that my mother continues to live in distress and disgrace. And I become the most unlucky bastard child in the world with a life like that. Just so you know, even though Mr. Im already has his own family he was often visited my mother, trying to give attention to remove guilt. In fact, he was willing to lie to his wife about the whereabouts of my mother, he deceived all his children that she also has a child like me." Now he stood and looked at me blankly.

"Maldo andwae! My father was not like that. You're just making up stories to provocate me so that I hate my own father." I shout out and felt my eyes very hot.

"Look, how clever your father's self-image formed in the presence of his family. All would not believe that kind-man Mr. Im is a liar!"

"Shut up, stop your lies. You're a cheater! You who have deceived our family, you and your mother who has trapped my father just for the sake of a decent life that you want !!" I give one fist to his face so hard that he fell back onto the couch behind him. With one thumb, Sung Han remove blood from the corner of his lips. He turned and looked at me with a grim.

"Even if you kill me you still will not be able to deny it. You know, I feel quite satisfied that I made Mr. Im collapse until he picked death. I was so much easier with conspiracy to get the most of your family and property companies because Seulong is a man with the most positive thoughts that I know in this world. He did not even smell the slightest signs of my cheating."

"What did you say, you are the cause of the death of my father?" I bent over him and pulled his shirt apes, squeezing it with full emotion.

"Yes! I was the one who killed your father that it was sanctimonious. I was blessed to be the cause of his death!" Sung Han is not even regret his actions. As for me, my emotions have come up to the crown and I go crazy. With so upset I hit him more and more. Sung Han instead was trying to fight me or push me. Some bodyguards held so freely I continuously beat, kicked him, and there’s one mind to kill him.

No doubt blood began streaming from any injury due to punch in the face. Now his face was bruised, and I still like the demon possessed give him a blow-by-blow. "Damn, you're a jerk! You are so ungrateful human. I'll never forgive you, you deserve to die rotten in jail!! Arrrggghhh !!!" insults and curses continue to come out of my mouth. Tears out of my eyes as the emotion that fills me.

I felt myself drawn by someone who stopped my action. With a little rough it exposes me to him. "Yoona, Honey ... Stop !! You can kill him!! Enough, it is enough …" He is Siwon, who appeared before me. I looked at him still with the passionate anger.

"I can’t Oppa, I want to kill him ... he killed my father!!" I tried to break away from the clutches of Siwon, but there’s no avail.

"No honey, not like the way it done .. calm down, all will be fine." He took me into his arms. I bawl in his chest, and even now his shirt was ruined because my tears were wet it.