Chapter 6

Intrigue

 

"Yoona-ssi ..." I heard someone mention my name when I was sitting alone in a coffee shop table that afternoon. I saw a high man smiling in front of me.

"Oh, Changmin-ssi ... how are you? 'I said awkwardly.

"Good. Why are you daydreaming alone here?" Immediately he took the position of sitting face to face with me without I let him first. " I'm not daydreaming, I was working on my remaining work," I pointed on notebook that are currently open. He just smiled sweetly by hearing my answer.

"Do you still remember me, don’t you?"

"Uh, what do you mean?"

"You do not remember our meeting at the opera house in Paris three years ago?” I started to remember the incident three years ago when I was in last year of college in France.

"Ah ... yeah, I just remembered. So you're the cool guy who claim named Max that right? You are pulling me as a shield to avoid being chased by French fierce women, right? "

"Aigoo, why do you remember that part? I feel bad."

"Of course I remember that part. You made me forced to behave as a cruel stepmother to drive the crazy women whom trying to attack you." I . For some reason I thought I had known him for a long time.

"Stepmother? Hahaha ... it's a very good idea. But after that we had met a few times, including when the festival on the banks of the Seine river. Do you remember? "He asked excitedly.

 

"Mmmmm ... little by little I began to remember," I grinned at him.

"How is your relationship with Siwon so far?" that question makes me paused.

"Molla .. You know it how the nature of your friend's right, I'm not so exciting to get along with him, " I said with a sigh.

"Siwon is always annoying when talking about women. You know he's got a playboy acute illness. But if you take it, I will help you to get close to him, "

"Help me? In what order? I'm not interested ... "I said lightly.

"In order to cure the chronic disease he suffered, especially it's not about seducing women out there. I'm fed up with the arrogant attitude of recurrence when we warned him about the types of women who are crafty and will probably set him up so that can damage his good name. " I stared in disbelief to hear his explanation.

 

"You're really a good friend. But don’t expect me to be nice to him. Looks like it will be very difficult, because I don’t like his arrogant and selfish attitude from the beginning. "

"If it's still going to be your right, I'm just trying to help." I just shook his head to respond.