Chapter 3

Intrigue

Yoona POV

I stand and lean snap greet salute. Without any command, he sat before me. Then he removed her sunglasses and showed off a little smile at me. I stood still and seeing his attitude. "Sit down ..." he said with a slight hand gestures. I was immediately sit with my spine straight and seem stiff.

 

 

"So you Ms. Im... that would be an arranged marriage with me? " He asked directly.
 
"Ne, Im Yoona imnida," I said, trying to smile.
 
"Choi Siwon imnida. You must have seen on television or in magazines business. So there definitely had a lot to express my profile. " I nodded.
 
"Then you are a very pretty woman, Yoona-ssi. I'm sure you are all right a super tight educated woman to be a lady in the future. I also believe you are a woman who always enjoy the convenience in your life when I see your family background is still gentility. " That sarcasm, I know Siwon tried to suppress the word 'Lady' in a sentence, but what he said is not all true and not all of them wrong too. My family is hereditary nobility, but I'm not the type who just likes careless woman that enjoy all the ease that I got from my parents' wealth. I smiled sarcastically respond to his words.
 
"Really? I think you are a very smart judge for a book by its cover, Siwon-ssi. I'm really impressed with your judgment on me, " I tried to set my emotions remembering Choi Siwon is a known figure arrogant.
 

"I knew it, I am not teasing you yet but you have been impressed by my words. If you marry me, you certainly will not miss it at all in the luxury of your life. Actually it will increase. " I do not expect a very high level of arrogance from Choi Siwon, I involuntarily shook my head. "Everybody knows about it, Siwon-ssi. You do not need to remind me. "

 

 

"How old are you, Ms. Im?"
 
"24," I said simply.
 
"You look younger than your age. I'm 28 years old, that I'm older than you. You may call me Oppa, that seem more familiar, "
 
I raised my eyebrows. "Okay," short course out of my mouth.
 
"Then what do you do?"
 
"I'm an accountant. Currently I am working in my family company, " I saw him frown and I do not know why.
 
 
"Somehow I do not want to mince words. This is the first time I was not playing for time when talking to a beautiful woman, " now I am changing the sign frowned not understand.
 
"I know you are a good woman. You're clearly a choice of my father as being the right wife. I know when matchmaking is definitely the case, and of course I could not resist. But you're definitely not my type. A woman like you definitely crave household which full of happiness and also love in it. I do not know and probably I can not give you life like that. You know how my reputation against women. So I ask you do not get your hopes up, " The sentence was uttered with a very quiet and can not be denied when I've never thought he would say that.
 
 
"I knew about it and once again you do not need to remind me, Siwon-ssi aniya ... Siwon Oppa. I already knew what the risk would be if I was married to a man like you.!" Those words just came out and I saw the look of shock on his face.
 
"And one more thing you must know, oppa. I will not tolerate anyone who trying to interrupt or interfere with my happiness. You can not imagine the extreme of what I could possibly do. So, just prepare yourself for it!" Aigoo, Yoona ... what are you saying. I can not believe I said that. What the hell .. it's gone past let's just say it was a reply to an arrogant attitude like Choi Siwon.
 
The meeting ended with the conclusion, I predict major war would often happen between me and Siwon later, when each of us continue to maintain the ego.
 
Yoona POV End