Chapter 12

Intrigue

 

Yoona POV

"Why are you silent? Do I say something wrong?" His voice interrupting my musings.

"Aniyaa. I only can’t trust you. I still do not have a good reason to tell you. After all why you should not bother me to be so protective?"

 

"Because you are my asset." Asset? What I mean these assets.

"You think I'm a hotel or company, you tell me offhand is your asset," I said.

"You're even more important asset than the hotel and the company." I frowned misunderstand. As if things are more valuable than what the hotel and its very luxurious and can make people die standing when they should calculate how much the price for it all. Choi Siwon, I hope it's not something that can be fabricated and made ​​me short of breath.

 

"Somehow you're my future wife. One day you are going to give birth to my children who will be my heir. Hotel and company amounted to whatsoever not be will no point when there is no heir who will continue it in the the future. Then of it I called you as my asset."

 

My heart suddenly beating very fast, my cheeks felt hot because blood flow suddenly burst under my skin, surely now I was blushing. I feel quite offended, but also emerged bit of flavor who I don’t understand why could exist. A sense of what might be called an happiness. But for a moment think it has changed over my emotions that want to explode. My hand grabbed a glass of water on the table, I'd love to pour water into his face. But, I managed to hold back because I did not want to embarrass my ownself.

 

I know he's aware of what I want to do. He just looked at me with a look that I myself can not interpret it. "What did you offended with what I just said?"

 

I took a deep breath to try to relieve my emotions. "Who would not be offended if considered merely as an engine for childbirth!! Yaak, Choi Siwon ... you are very popular among ladies .. You can always sleep with them freely. Just ask those to gave birth to your children!" I failed miserably, my emotions finally explode too.

 

"One thing you must know, Miss Im. Although I'm very popular and known so many beautiful women out there, does not mean that easy I would have slept with the women. Even if I did, then they would find it to be the luckiest woman in the world because they can be in the same bed with a Choi Siwon. But I'm not a man who recklessly brought them into my room. I chose you and I want you to fill the position because I want the best for my children."

 

Wow ... there are still wise in his side even though it is coupled with high levels of selfishness which is quite alarming. I think in his mind is just about his life right now since he is very fond of all the fun and enjoyment that characterized of his world that all about Hedon. It's surprising he's also thinking about his future life even to the lives of his descendants. Currently in my mind began to appear admirationon him, and I also hastily expel it. I do not want to get carried away so easily be changed completely my judgment about him and instead will throw me into a love trap. I do not want to fall into his arms so fast.

 

"Ch, do you realize how quasiness your domineering attitude, but you still become the most arrogant man I've ever met. Keep it all for yourself for your imagination because I am not interested."

 

"How strong you deny, it still going to remain happen. You're only afraid to face your future with shadow necessity live with gentleman like me." What he said just now one hundred percent is true! I'm indeed trying desperately deny the reality necessity myself for foster one relationship sacred with him. If could I want to ran as far as possible from reality that as if incarnated as sword sharp unsheathe which already hang in above my head and ready for decapitate my head. But my physic and my soul such as already glued meeting in my place, I could not do anything about it.

 

"In addition to arrogant, you also has a very high self confidence. I can’t imagine how my life later on with you. I flavors I am going to live in hell!"

"Why are you only minded negative things, that's the reason why I want you know my life more distant. Maybe you can easily get in and adapt into it."

"I'm saying, I'm not interested in your life. So why don’t you just trying to learn about my life. Ah ... it's not possible. A big boss like you obviously have trouble adapting to life which is not like sophisticated." He did not try to respond on my words.

 

"I'll take your silence as an answer to it. It is clear that you really are a selfish man. You just want someone else to adjust to you, but you are not the slightest attempt to understand how if you become someone else." I got up from my seat and walked away to his arrest.

 

"Where are you going? Even you just don’t touch the lunch yet." I followed the direction of his views on the dish that waitress had just delivered to the table. "I've lost my appetite. Especially when having to eat at the same table with selfish people like you, I had no appetite at all. I have to get back to the office, you don’t have to drive me." My voice is very curt, but let it be ... I've been too emotional with his coldness. I left him in rush that he still remained in his seat.

 

Yoona POV End