Chapter 16

Intrigue

"Hey, lady what are you doing here? How can a beautiful woman like you be here? Ah ... you want to play around with us yaa ..." I did not realize there are three men who see my presence in that place.

"I have no business with you, so you should not bother." I said sternly as I realized there were no Jessica and Taecyeon near me, I'm stupid because it just goes away and leave them somewhere. The three men seemed intent on completely disrupt my show.

 

"Come on... why a beautiful woman like you just want to have fun yourself?" They start trying to touch me. I lost Sung Han and the two men who had gone out of their hiding place. One hand landed on my shoulder, I felt very uncomfortable and reflexly I was holding his wrist, twisted it and then I turned to face him. I tripped over backwards legs and I managed to drop him to the floor. I tried not to panic with this situation. Although I had studied Taekwondo, it does not mean I'm ready to face beatings, especially when my opponents are three men.

 

Hurt enough I felt a slap on my cheek and I felt the blood running down the corner of my lips, I looked at the second man whose grim revenge on his actions,

"You’re just ungrateful !"

How dare he call me like that! Quickly I swept my right fist to his nose. He groaned in pain and looked fresh blood flowing from his nose. My breathing was now hunting down, I tried to prepare for the next attack of the remaining man who started successfully pull my hair pigtails. I tried to kick his legs, several times I failed and now he started to choke me. I started breathing difficulties. I used the opportunity to kick him right in the crotch.

 

Groans heard again from the man's mouth. Stranglehold around my neck was released, I took the air rush into my lungs. Not long ago the first man whom I'd dropped back to attack me, he turns to twist my arm. I screamed in pain but did not stop trying to escape. When I started to run out of energy, my body began to feel weak. I saw a well-built men pull the three men away from me. That moment, my eyes began to blur, I felt someone covered me with a big jacket and then the guy pulled me into his arms.

 

His arms felt so warm and so soothin . I was too tired to look up to see his face. " I'll give you an appropriate punishment because you have dared to touch my woman." My voice was very familiar, I'm sure he is Choi Siwon – the man who hugged me. Oh no, how could he be here ... I'm not about to argue with him.

 

"Who are you, arbitrarily interfere us with her​​, huh?!!" I can still hear one of the men shouted to his sentence. But moan in pain burst from his mouth, I'm sure one of Siwon’s bodyguards did something so he reacts like that .

"You are the first fool who asks who I am and what my business here. You settle them quickly, before it peaked my emotions because they have hurt my fiance!" His voice gives me the creeps.

 

He took me to walk through the room by room in the club, and his arms are still so tightly around me. I could see the look of the people in the club, the view is directed at me quizzically. I did not find the presence of Jessica and Taecyeon, I was worried something happened to them as well. Oh God, I hope they are fine, if not I would feel very guilty because I am who forced them to come to this place.